Dr. Mohsen is a Consultant Urologist in Abu Dhabi
16 February 2020| Last updated on 17 February 2020
Dr. Mohsen Elmekresh is consultant and head of urology and men’s health at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.
A German board certified, Dr. Mohsen Elmekresh is a professor of urology and kidney transplantation in the renowned Urology Centre, Mansoura University, Egypt. He was also an associate professor of urology at Mainz University, Germany between 1997 and 2003. He moved to Abu Dhabi in 2008 and joined Mafraq Hospital where he established a state-of-the-art referral urology centre and held the post of Chief of Urology, Chair of Surgery and Chair of SEHA Urology Council between September 2008 and October 2018.
He is an author of numerous peer reviewed publications and is a reviewer and member of many international scientific committees and urological associations.
- Paediatric urology
- Endoscopic and minimally invasive treatment of all urinary stones
- Laser and other minimally invasive treatment of the prostate
- All kinds of urinary tumours including the contemporary urinary diversion
- Treating all kinds of urinary incontinence
- Men’s health including but not limited to hormonal imbalance, infertility and erectile dysfunction
- Reconstructive urology e.g bladder augmentation, replacement of ureter, urethroplasty
English, Arabic, German