Dr. Spica is a specialist general and upper GI surgeon at Mediclinic Dubai Mall. He is a Serbian board certified general surgeon and surgical gastroenterologist. He graduated from the University of Belgrade in Serbia and completed his surgical residency training at the Department of Surgery, University of Belgrade.
He continued his training and gained professional experience at the prestigious Clinical Centre of Serbia University Hospital in Belgrade, learning from the most eminent professors in the field. Dr. Bratislav is extensively trained in laparoscopic surgery and upper GI diseases.
MD Serbian board certified
- Upper GI oncologic disease treatments (oesophagectomy, gastrectomy)
- Oesophageal reconstructive surgery
- Upper GI laparoscopic surgery for functional and benign disorders (hiatal hernia, achalasia, diverticula)
- Colerectal surgery
- Laparoscopic splenectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic hernioplasty (umbilical/postincisional hernias)
- Minor anal conditions: haemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae