Jumeirah Park East Pavilion will be the home of the newest Redwood Montessori Nursery opening in January 2022!
3 January 2022| Last updated on 4 January 2022
A 100% Montessori nursery offering a bilingual curriculum in English, French or Arabic
Redwood Montessori Nursery, one of the leading Montessori nurseries in the UAE and part of Kids First Group of Nurseries, is opening its doors to little ones in the Jumeirah Park area.
Located within the Jumeirah Park residential community, the nursery also provides parents and children easy access for those who live in Jumeirah Islands, JVT, Discovery Gardens, the Springs, and other neighbouring areas.
With a commitment to provide the highest quality care in a loving and supportive learning environment, the nursery encourages children to reach their potential and follow their individual interests.
Here's a look at what you can expect!
About Redwood Jumeirah Park
- Provides an enriching Montessori education to children from 45 days old to 6 years old
- Bilingual Curriculum offering English, French and Arabic
- Flexible timings suit a variety of family schedules: drop off timing at 8am and a choice of pick up options between 1pm to 6pm
- All of learning will be multi-sensory and play-centered using authentic Montessori materials
- Nutritionally balanced meals are an additional offering
State of the Art Facilities
- Facilities were carefully thought out by specialized architects and educators to evoke a sense of well-being, harmony and care which enables young minds to flourish
- Large classrooms and shared spaces feature large windows for ample natural light throughout the day
- Multilevel reading nooks provide relaxing spaces for children to build literacy and phonics skills
- Indoor & outdoor play areas designed with various activity spaces where children can let their imaginations run wild
Take a quick tour of Redwood Montessori Nursery - Jumeirah Park
The Redwood staff are thrilled to accompany children on their learning journey and are committed to ensuring a safe environment in line with the current health regulations.