August 2015 Due Dates | ExpatWoman.com

August 2015 Due Dates

Latest post on 17 November 2016 - 23:25
hi ladies... Anybody have any experience in zulekha hospital with Dr.rajalakshmi. i am planning to go there. Any feedback would be great.
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 15:50
Sarah Khas - thank you for this. It's good you have been able to move around now to take care of your little one. greatlifedubai - I have friends who visited her and all are good reviews. However, having an appointment with her is a nightmare, 3-4 months to book ahead. :quite:
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 16:42
Hi Ladies Any one visiting Dr.Anna David at City hospital. haven't read any reviews about her. Any feedback would be great.
Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 16:34
Thanks for the review rachel007 and for sharing tips. Glad you had a safe delivery despite having C-sec. Can't wait to have mine this august :)
Latest post on 10 April 2015 - 21:03
Hi, I just delivered last Feb 28th, 2015 in Al Garhoud Private Hospital. I found a lady, Greek OB Gyne in Abu Hammour Medical Clinic in Dubai Health care city, her name is Dra. Maria Nikoloupolou. She's good enough - better than my first OB in Mediclinic City. She never asked me to go through and pay for lots of expensive tests. I was supposed to have a normal delivery but due to high blood pressure, I had a cesarean delivery.I paid AED 30k excluding the AED 7600 for the baby's bill. Consultation for Dra. Maria costs AED 500. But it's really worth it - she always do a detailed scan everytime I visit (cost AED 1k) and she will explain everything about your pregnancy. Will even ask you to call her everyday and let her know about your condition. She made me a diet plan and she's very much concern about you and your baby.
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 12:17
Hello Everyone! I'm expecting my first in the end of August. Please share your experiences with me about Zulekha hospital and Latifa hospital. Also any kind of suggestions will be helpful for me. Hi Momtobe123! This forum is quiet lately. I haven't been to these hospitals for my pregnancy but i have friends who went there and delivered as well. Zulekha is good but they push C-Section most of the time. 4 of my friends delivered there under C-sec and one asked from the start she wanted natural however, when a little complication arised (though other docs will 'try' to find a way to relieve it the natural way) hers was immediately recommended to go for a C-sec. Latifa Hospital, 2 friends of mine delivered there and said that it was okay, nothing fancy. One got her new baby in the NICU and had been cared for really well. Pro-natural hospital and known for complicated pregnancies. Appointments, reception staff service were hit & miss as per my friends. You need to be assertive and patient with them. and no specific OB to expect with since it's a government run hospital. <em>edited by mommypie2015 on 22/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 19 February 2015 - 18:13
Hello Everyone! I'm expecting my first in the end of August. Please share your experiences with me about Zulekha hospital and Latifa hospital. Also any kind of suggestions will be helpful for me.
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 14:48
Hi Liddyinthemiddle Thanks for your feedback! what's the name of your OB? do they also offer a package there at healthbay?
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 08:57
Hi Mommypie I am using healthbay polyclinic and I'm very happy with them. I was getting concerned at the rising costs of having so many scans (for twins) and my GYN said not to worry he wont charge for all of them so I'm just paying 450 for a consult and more if its bloods or a important scan. In the initial stages he was a bit rushed and i felt him not very interested but he had been recommended by two of my very good friends and have stayed with him, now i wouldn't dream of changing as my pregnancy has grown our patient Dr relationship has! Good luck
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 10:11
Hi! Any other mums expecting their bundle of joy in August? I'm also a newbie here and I find this forum so helpful. I am currently on my 13th week of pregnancy. This is our 2nd try and hoping the baby will be in full term. I had an M/C last Aug 2013 on our first and we were both devastated. Emotions were high for a couple of months which was why we decided to take things slow. Happy that by the holidays last 2014, we had good and positive news ;) I still haven't decided on my healthcare provider here in Dubai. Quite disappointed with my visits to the two OBs that were recommended to me. One seemed rushing me and not listening and the other one scolded at me when she knew I traveled last holidays! :biggrin: Not to mention both of them were seriously expensive consultations. btw, i have no insurance coverage for this pregnancy, so there. I read a couple of posts about OBs here but are there any recos ranging from AED250-350 only? I'm not planning to get an ante-natal package for the early weeks as I'm low risk as per last visit to the doctor. Reason is most of the important scans and tests are not included in the package, hence im just paying mostly the consultations and basic scans only. Im plannng in just taking the important tests and scans in a reputable yet cheaper clinic. What are your thoughts?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY