Find out which holidays are the most celebrated by residents in the UAE
30 October 2018| Last updated on 30 October 2018
Celebrations, celebrations and more celebrations!
The UAE’s population is made up of diverse nationalities – so much so, it was voted as the country with the most expats in the world.
And with having so many diverse expats, the residents in the UAE celebrate the traditional and international events just as they would back home.
From religious celebrations, festivals, sporting events, concerts and more; there’s always a reason to celebrate in the UAE.
And the most popular celebrations that are celebrated in the UAE have been revealed:
- 76% of UAE population celebrate - Eid Al Fitr
- 72% of UAE population celebrate – Eid Al Adha
- 59% of UAE population celebrate – National Day
- 48% of UAE population celebrate – Hijri New Year
- 59% of UAE population celebrate - Gregorian New Year
- 34% of UAE population celebrate – Christmas
- 14% of UAE population celebrate – Halloween