7 January 2013| Last updated on 2 July 2015
The Philippines Consulate in Dubai
The Consulate General of the Republic of the Philippines (Dubai) was set up in 2004 to provide consular help and assistance to the growing Filipino community in Dubai.
It promotes and protects the interest of its nationals.
- Passport Tracking
- Philippine Passport
- Notarial Services
- Report of Birth
- Report of Death
- Visa Issuance
The timings of the consulate are: Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 AM –12:00 NN, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM. All transactions are suspended during lunch break. Cashier closes at 4:00 pm: All transactions involving payments ends at 4:00 pm.
Link to the location, click here.
The Philippines Overseas Labor Offices (POLO)
- Assist Filipino migrant workers on all problems arising out of employee-employer relationships.
- Ensure that labor and social welfare laws of the host country are fairly applied to Filipino migrant workers.
- Verify employment contracts and other employment-related documents.
- Explore and establish new market niches and conduct aggressive marketing missions.
- Promote the welfare of Filipino migrant workers through the provision of welfare services such as, but not limited to, repatriation assistance, procurement of medical and hospitalization services, temporary shelter services, and legal assistance.
- Provide advisory services and program information to promote social integration and empowerment of OFWs through media advocacy, post-arrival orientations, community networking and interaction.
- Provide training and re-training to enhance the employability and marketability of our migrant workers, and to ensure their eventual and smooth reintegration into the Philippine economy.
- Formulate and implement gender-sensitivity programs and services, especially in posts with heavy concentration of Filipino women working in vulnerable occupations.
- Monitor and report to the head office situations and policy developments in the host country that may affect migrant workers in particular and the Philippine labor policies in general
The POLO Office is located next to the Phillipines Consulate in Al Ghusais, off Beirut Street... here's a map to help you find it...