Dubai Knowledge Park
This intensive full-time three-month course helps the individual to understand the event industry and become a professional and certified Event Planner at the end of the course. You will receive a Diploma from Pearson UK & EMDI Professional Certification at the conclusion of your course.
Why Event Management?
• Education designed and delivered by industry’s important figures. They come with a vast experience which is transferred to our students through interactive sessions.
• Practical work experience to work on LIVE events across Weddings, Concerts, Exhibitions & Award Ceremonies. Some of the major projects our students work on are Formula 1, Rugby 7’s, Dubai Tennis Championships, Red Fest, Jazz Festival, GITEX, BIG 5 Exhibition, Modest Fashion Week.
• Assistance in securing internships that build your skills and network.
• Internationally recognized certification by Pearson UK
• Courses are for tomorrow’s world, pioneering the next generation of industry leaders and shakers
Placement / Internship Opportunities
• Assistance in internships and placements.
• Alumni working with Leading Event Companies in UAE.
• Alumni working as Operations Coordinator, Events Executive, Logistics Coordinator, Project Executive, Event Specialist
1. Statement of Purpose
2. Application Form
3. Passport Copy +Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures
4. Latest Academic Transcript/Record
Course start date: 2nd February 2020
Course end date: 30th April 2020
Class days: Sunday - Wednesday
Class timings: 10:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Course price: AED 16,000*
*Ask for the VAT back! With our exclusive ExpatWoman offer, you avail 5% off this course at EMDI.
Simply enquire via the link below OR mention ExpatWoman when booking your course to avail this exclusive discount.