Dubai Knowledge Park
The part-time ten-month course at EMDI trains students in the following broad areas:
1. The Business of Sports (Marketing, Managing Events, Operations, Venue Management, Facility Management, Media)
2. The Different Federations (Olympic Movement, FIFA, ICC, Formula 1, Contracts & Talent Management, Sponsorship)
3. The Production side of the event business (Planning, Logistics, Operations, Budgeting, Risk, Safety, Coordination, Venue Layouts, Floor Plans, Management)
4. Understanding the Global Industry (Ethics & Integrity, Sports Law, Nutrition & Rehabilitation, Extreme Sports, E-Sports, Digital Tools and Technology)
5. Students will have the opportunity to work on different sporting events across multiple categories of sports.
Why Sports Management?
• Learn directly from industry experts.
• Gain exposure by working on Live events.
• Chances to be recruited by Sports companies during the course.
• Opportunity to network within the industry.
Placement / Internship Opportunities
• Assistance in internships and placements.
• Alumni working in reputed sports agencies in UAE.
• Alumni working as Accreditation coordinator, Pitch Manager, Player Team Manager, Race Track coordinator, Logistics Manager, Project Executive.
1. Statement of Purpose
2. Application Form
3. Passport Copy +Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures
4. Latest Academic Transcript/Record
Course start date: September 2020
Course end date: July 2021
Class days: Sunday & Thursday
Class timings: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Course price: AED 22,500*
*Ask for the VAT back! With our exclusive ExpatWoman offer, you avail 5% off this course at EMDI.
Simply enquire via the link below OR mention ExpatWoman when booking your course to avail this exclusive discount.