Dubai Knowledge Park
The wedding industry is an ever-booming sector with every couple desiring to have a unique and distinct wedding ceremony thus, makes it a multi-billion dollar industry globally.
In today’s era, weddings have evolved as a complete trend that speak of grandeur, opulence, customization and a never before experience of togetherness. So, if you have the knack for planning and a creative mind – this course at EMDI will nurture and train you by giving a sneak peek of Wedding Planning with required skills to plan and deliver Weddings.
In this three-month course you'll learn:
1. Understanding the scope of a Wedding Planner
2. Theming & Design/Décor
3. Understanding Budgeting & Planning
4. Basic Table set up & Floral arrangements
5. Audio Visual & Production display
6. Site visit to a 5-star hotel
Why Wedding Planning?
• Learn from the Wedding Planners themselves.
• Gain exposure by attending site visits at well-known Hotels in Dubai.
• Be a part of the most exciting workshops in Décor & Floral.
• Opportunity to network within the Wedding Industry.
Placement / Internship Opportunities
• Assistance in internships and placements.
• Alumni working with renowned Wedding Planners in UAE.
• Alumni working as Operations Co-coordinator, Events Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Hospitality Coordinator etc.
1. Application Form
2. Passport Copy +Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures
3. Latest Academic Transcript/Record
Course start date: October 2020
Course end date: January 2021
Class days: Monday - Wednesday
Class timings: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Course price: AED 16,000*
*Ask for the VAT back! With our exclusive ExpatWoman offer, you avail 5% off this course at EMDI.
Simply enquire via the link below OR mention ExpatWoman when booking your course to avail this exclusive discount.