Have some paperwork to submit or file? Here is the complete list of Dubai entities that are only available online this week
21 October 2018| Last updated on 21 October 2018
You don’t have to move your schedule around…this initiative wants to help ease your applications in Dubai
If you’re looking to finish some paperwork at Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority or to settle your DEWA bill, then you don’t even have to leave your house to do that this week.
Starting today, 100 service centres in Dubai will only be available via online services till October 25 – from government offices, semi-government offices and private companies.
In efforts to get residents in Dubai to start using online channels, many offices are taking part in this – to ease the completion of services and transactions and for an overall satisfaction.
This way each resident doesn’t have to make their way to the actual location and can opt to use the smart channels instead and this will provide them with personalized high-quality services.
A turn to smart channels was also done in Dubai last year but was extended to last for a week this year.
Here is the complete list of entities:
- Awqaf and Minor Affairs Foundation
- Bait Alkhair Society
- Community Development Authority
- Dar Alber Society
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Finance
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Dubai Airports
- Dubai Cares
- Dubai Chamber
- Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
- Dubai Civil Defense
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Service
- Dubai Courts
- Dubai Culture & Arts
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Dubai Financial Market
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority + Al Jalila Foundation
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Dubai Judicial Institute
- Dubai Land Department
- Dubai Maritime City Authority
- Dubai Media Incorporated
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Police
- Dubai Public Prosecution
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Statistic Center
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Legal Affairs Department
- Mohammed Bin Rashed Housing Est.
- Ports, Customs and Freezone corporation – Customs
- Ports, Customs and Freezone corporation – Tarakhees
- Road and Transport Authority
- Smart Dubai