Imagine all of the beauty and skincare products you could buy with that...
31 October 2019| Last updated on 6 November 2019
We want to know your beauty habits...
Since we're all about celebrating beauty and wellness this month, we're giving one lucky ExpatWoman reader the chance to get her hands on a Sephora voucher worth 1,000 Dhs.
Spare just two minutes of your time and you could have the chance to WIN this fabulous prize, which you can spend on your favourite beauty and skincare brands.
In partnership with Ego Pharmaceuticals and their popular skincare brand, QV, our aim is to find out your beauty habits; what products you love, what you buy frequently, and what your skincare issues might be.
Our Beauty Habits survey is open until 5 pm on November 28th, 2019. The winner of the 1,000 Dhs Sephora voucher will be contacted directly by members of the ExpatWoman team on or before December 1st, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- ExpatWoman's Beauty Habits Survey (the Survey) is not open to employees of ExpatWoman.com (the Website), their family members, freelance contributors or anyone else connected to the Survey.
- By entering the Survey, I hereby give Ego Pharmaceuticals rights to use my feedback anonymously without disclosing my contact details.
- By entering the Survey, I give permission to Ego Pharmaceuticals to contact me for my delivery address in case I am selected as the prize winner.
- By entering the Survey, I give permission to Ego Pharmaceuticals and its subsidiaries to send marketing related offers to my contact details shared in the Survey.
- Only one entry per person to the Survey.
- The winner(s) will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or phone. If we are unable to reach you within 48 hours of being notified, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.