Fan of the equestrian sport? The IFZA Gold Cup 2023 at Al Habtoor Polo Club is one not to miss!
10 February 2023| Last updated on 13 February 2023
Polo newcomers and aficionados – mark your calendars for some world class action this March!
The prestigious IFZA Gold Cup is back at Al Habtoor Polo Club, on 4th March 2023, for its 14th edition.
Hosted by the Dubai Polo Gold Cup organisation (from 15th February – 4th March), the tournament is a highly anticipated fixture in the UAE's polo calendar and will feature top-class polo players and teams from across the region competing in the Dubai Open tournament for the prized Gold Cup.
As one of the world's oldest equestrian sports, the Gold Cup is a top ranked tournament in not just the Middle East, but Africa and parts of Asia as well, attracting royalties, key opinion leaders, celebrities, socialites, VIPs from the Dubai social scene, polo aficionados, friends and families for the grand finale of the biggest polo tournament in the region.
But it's not just about the sport – on the final day of the Gold Cup 2023, the premier event will bring fashion, fireworks, live entertainment, food trucks, and more! Here's what you can expect:
- World’s top-notch Polo teams and players
- Live Entertainment – Cheerleaders, Dubai Mounted Police Marching Band, LED/Laser Show
- Fashion show at the Gold Lounge
- After Party at the Gold Lounge
- Kid’s area to keep the little ones entertained with fun activities – Bouncing castle, pony rides & more.
- A picnic area for you to relax and enjoy the match in the gorgeous weather
- A food truck corner serving delicious food
- A shopping village for you to browse through in between chukkers
Event hospitality packages
Head to the Dubai Gold Cup 2023 for an exciting afternoon of epic sporting action, live entertainment, and family fun!
Hospitality packages at Al Habtoor Polo Club
- The Garden by Il Pastaio - AED 1,500 inclusive of an expertly curated buffet and beverages, event entry, access to the Gold Lounge, and a parking pass.
- Gold Lounge - AED 5,000 for a table of up to 10 people, inclusive of 5 parking passes and event entry.
For bookings, please contact: +971 56 373 2999 or email [email protected] | [email protected]
Picnic gazebo options
- Option 1 - AED 2,800 for up to 8 people, inclusive of event entry, parking pass, and a picnic basket good for 8 people.
- Option 2 - AED 1,350 for up to 4 people, inclusive of event entry, parking pass, and a picnic basket good for 4 people.
To book a picnic gazebo, please call: +971 56 373 2999 or contact [email protected] | [email protected]
What other hospitality options are in store?
Tuck into a scrumptious brunch at the Dubai Gold Cup starting from just AED 465 per person with soft drinks, AED 585 per person with house beverages, and AED 695 per person with bubbly drinks.
For more details and table bookings, please call: +971 56 545 8391 or email: [email protected]
Shuttle service is also available from the Habtoor Grand Hotel to the Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club at 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM and 2 PM, and from Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club to Habtoor Grand Hotel at 7 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM.
For more details about the shuttle service, please contact: +971 56 373 2999 or [email protected]
Buy your tickets online to the IFZA Gold Cup 2023
General admission tickets to the IFZA Gold Cup 2023 final costs AED 195 per person, on Saturday 4th March.
Tickets can be purchased from 800Tickets, PlatinumList or Virgin Tickets, or Loyal by AHG app (iOS or Android).
The Dubai Polo Gold Cup organization was founded in 2009 by Mohammed Al Habtoor, patron of the Habtoor Polo team. The Dubai Polo Gold Cup Series is comprised of five tournaments namely the Silver Cup, Polo Masters Cup, Standard Chartered Gold Cup, Dubai Challenge Cup and Dubai Cup. The series is one of only five tournaments in the world played in the WPT Championship Cup category, on a par with world-class events held in Argentina, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States.