Take part in the biggest mass workouts in the city alongside 2,000 like-minded people and top international celebrity trainers at Dubai Active 2019
7 November 2019| Last updated on 11 November 2019
Come and discover new a skillset that you may not have tried before such as cycling, weight training, nutrition, and more...
Being healthy and active isn’t just about moving; it’s about educating and challenging ourselves to maintain the healthiest lives that we can possibly live by focusing on our emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Whether you are just starting out on your health and exercise journey or you are a devoted fitness enthusiast, then Dubai Active really is an event that you wouldn’t want to miss out on. It's the Middle East’s biggest active show celebrating health, fitness, and wellness and dedicates itself to being inclusive of everyone from all walks of life in the region.
Running from December 5 - 7 at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), Dubai Active invites all to come and join their driven and motivating community.
This year’s event will feature all of the popular UAE fitness stars such as health and lifestyle influencer Lilly Sabri, freelance health and travel journalist as well as a positive body image activist Danae Mercer and the exercise-fanatic duo Micheal and Vivviane Addo, AKA "Mr & Mrs Muscle", as well as a handful of high profile international talent that will be flown in especially.
Not only will you have the chance to try all of the leading workouts from Dubai’s top studios all under one roof, but you also have the opportunity to learn and improve your health with tips from leading experts in the wellness industry.
We all can be guilty of being overly critical of our own bodies and this negative mindset can really have an impact on your self-esteem and outlook on life, these ever-so-important topics will be addressed and discussed at an array of educating and motivating workshops on building your self-confidence and body image as well as learning how to improve your health with top tips from credible specialists.
Last year, the massive exhibition housed more than 20,000 attendees. This year, you can roam around between over 300 of the world’s best wellness brands and be inspired by over 600 professional athletes.
Internationally renowned studio and workout brands including Les Mills, Barry’s Bootcamp, just to name a few, will lead back-to-back classes all weekend, along with other workshops that will leave attendees invigorated, empowered, and motivated.
Guests will have the opportunity to attend and enjoy:
- Optimum Nutrition Fitness Stage: Take part in high energy group workouts from your favourite international fitness studios and stars. Refuel after your workout with a complimentary Optimum Nutrition shake and meet the brand’s celebrity ambassadors.
- Dubai Active Cycle Studio: Brand new for 2019, take part in fast-paced, high heart rate cardio classes in the Dubai Active Cycle Studio. Burn calories, torch fat and increase your energy with popular workouts from Dubai’s leading cycle instructors.
- Wellness Talks Stage: Hear talks from industry stars and get health, nutrition and fitness advice from the experts. Learn how to de-stress, get better sleep or launch a career in the fitness industry, and leave equipped with new tools to improve your health & happiness.
Tickets now on sale!
Tickets can be purchased at Virgin Megastores across the UAE, or by visiting www.dubaiactiveshow.com
Prices start from just AED 80 for Friday or Saturday tickets.
Each ticket will include:
- Unlimited free fitness classes
- Access to talks from industry experts
- Meet-and-greet with your favourite fitness stars
- Tips on improving your health
- Discounts from a variety of favourite wellness, beauty and apparel brands
- Free healthy treats
For more information and all of the latest news about Dubai Active visit www.dubaiactiveshow.com.