The BIG ExpatWoman Survey 2018 | ExpatWoman.com

The BIG ExpatWoman Survey 2018

Latest post on 15 February 2018 - 09:44

We have over AED 8,000 worth of prizes up for grabs this month, as part of our BIG ExpatWoman Survey 2018! Our aim is to reconnect with you all, and get to know exactly what expat life means to you nowadays, and what it's like living here for you; from education, to healthcare, to shopping, cars and even travel plans... We want to know exactly what it means to be an expat in Dubai nowadays!

In return, we're giving away the following prizes for a few lucky EWers...

• 1st Prize - TWO return flight tickets to the Seychelles, courtesy of Air Seychelles
  • 2nd Prize - Two runners-up will each receive a AED 1,000 voucher to spend on daily deals website Cobone
  • 3rd Prize - Two runners-up will each receive a AED 500 voucher to spend on daily deals website Cobone

All you have to do is visit this link and complete the survey, leave your details and keep your fingers crossed that your next trip will be to the exotic location that is the Seychelles!

For terms and conditions, visit: http://l.expatwoman.com/bigewsurvey2018

Thanks to you all and GOOD LUCK!

Latest post on 14 March 2018 - 13:38
Such wonderful prize. There is something as good as this is. This is good news. The Google's video calling app is working fine in UAE. You only need to use your phone number to register just like whatsapp. try it
Latest post on 08 March 2018 - 20:00
Ahahahaha! I don’t think they would like my replies ? But worth a shot!
Latest post on 01 March 2018 - 16:06
Done! I REALLY, REALLY hope that I'll win!
Latest post on 28 February 2018 - 10:27
Have entered - what a fabulous prize!
Latest post on 27 February 2018 - 14:01
done :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY