Join us in saying #thankyouUAE this Ramadan 2018 | ExpatWoman.com

Join us in saying #thankyouUAE this Ramadan 2018

Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 09:45

As we all know, the UAE's population is significantly made up of expatriates. We wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the hundreds of thousands of people moving to, living in and working in Dubai and the rest of the UAE.

Because of this, the country has been sculpted into a truly captivating place to live thanks to the many different cultures, nationalities and languages that live here today.

For Ramadan, we want to ask you to share with us why you're thankful for living in the UAE.

As expats, we chose to move here, we have adopted the UAE as our 'new home'. Be it for 2 years or 20+, we're either here for career opportunities, supporting our partners, pursuing a lifelong dream of our own, creating our families, pursuing our business goals - and the UAE's environment and endless opportunities helps to make it all possible for us.

It's the month of giving, and we live in a country that has given so much to so many. So tell us, what has the UAE given you?

What do you want to say as part of #thankyouUAE this Ramadan?

Latest post on 24 May 2018 - 10:03
i''d say #thankyouuae for giving my family and i a safe place to live and call home
Latest post on 23 May 2018 - 13:14
#thankyouUAE for the opportunities. I've been here since 2012. So far so good.
Latest post on 20 May 2018 - 12:27
#thankyouUAE because of UAE i met my partner for life year 2007, got married, become pregnant till i delivered till now that she is 4 years old and went to school we are still here because we love UAE..thank you for the love for equality and the opportunity to live a LIFE... godbless.. ramadam kareem to everyone...
Latest post on 17 May 2018 - 11:39
Ramadan mubarak everyone!! I'd like to say #thankyouUAE for giving me the opportnity to meet my now husband and give us the opportunities available in our chosen fields... looking forward to giving birth to our first child in this country
Latest post on 17 May 2018 - 11:31
#thankyouUAE for the great weather, security, affordable luxuries and the 15kgs :)
Hahaha - I second the 15kgs. Dubai stone? Nahhhh... Try Dubai 5 stone
Latest post on 17 May 2018 - 11:30
#thankyouUAE for being my second home, I'm staying in UAE for the past 15 years and its been always a wonderful 15 years being here!!!! Ramadan Kareem to all!!!!
15 years is an impression length of time!! Ramadan Kareem
Latest post on 17 May 2018 - 10:30
Thank you Expat Woman Team. Ramadan Kareem to all my dear friends May Allah bless you all in abundance!
Latest post on 17 May 2018 - 09:55
#thankyouUAE for being my second home, I'm staying in UAE for the past 15 years and its been always a wonderful 15 years being here!!!! Ramadan Kareem to all!!!!
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 17:04
#thankyouUAE for the great weather, security, affordable luxuries and the 15kgs :)
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 14:13
#thankyouUAE for making every weekend a beach weekend (except July & August) for the safe feeling - when a stranger calls and says he has your wallet and returns it back to you (no need to cancel a...
YES to this! i've forgotten my phone in a taxi before and it was safely returned to me no issues - love that about living here
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 14:05
haha i love how deep everyone is getting!! #thankyouUAE for McDelivery :D :D :D
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 13:51
#thankyouUAE for all the new experiences that you have given me, the new opportunities, the amazing people I have met because of you and allowing me to make this my second home.
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 13:38
#thankyouUAE for making every weekend a beach weekend (except July & August) for the safe feeling - when a stranger calls and says he has your wallet and returns it back to you (no need to cancel all the cards) for the friends that have become closer than family :)
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 12:15
#thankyouUAE thank you for your reasonable gas prices (compared to the UK it's a blessing!) and of course, tax free salaries!
Latest post on 16 May 2018 - 11:41
#thankyouUAE for sunny days, tax-free salaries, cheap clothes from H&M and for forcing me to reduce my daily cigarettes because you doubled the price

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY