New Friends - Summer 2019 | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com

New Friends - Summer 2019

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
Latest post on 03 September 2019 - 19:41
Sorry I meant Nero!! I always get the two confused. Nero right in the middle opposite Starbucks.
Latest post on 03 September 2019 - 18:34
Hi Tracey and Cary 11am is perfect. Shall we say Wednesday 11am Marina Mall this time around and the MOE the next time. Meet at Costa then decide if we want coffee there. I actually prefer the coff...
Hi Kim and Cary I don’t think their is a costa at Dubai Marina Mall?
Latest post on 03 September 2019 - 11:21
Sounds good. See you both tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you. Cary
Perfect see you both at 11am at Costa. Kim
Latest post on 03 September 2019 - 08:30
Perfect Costa 11am Wed (tomorrow). Look forward to it Tracey
Sounds good. See you both tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you. Cary
Latest post on 03 September 2019 - 06:47
Hi Tracey and Cary 11am is perfect. Shall we say Wednesday 11am Marina Mall this time around and the MOE the next time. Meet at Costa then decide if we want coffee there. I actually prefer the coff...
Perfect Costa 11am Wed (tomorrow). Look forward to it Tracey
Latest post on 02 September 2019 - 18:25
Hi Tracey and Cary 11am is perfect. Shall we say Wednesday 11am Marina Mall this time around and the MOE the next time. Meet at Costa then decide if we want coffee there. I actually prefer the coffee and ambience of Le Pain on the ground floor near Waitrose. Look forward to meeting you both. Kim
Latest post on 02 September 2019 - 17:52
Hi Tracey great to hear from you. I’m back in Dubai, got back last night. I’d be happy to meet for coffee wherever suits you. I have another good friend who is in the U.K. at the moment, she too li...
Hi Kim & Cary, I'm available anytime but I will suggest 11am Wed or Thurs this week at a coffee shop in either Dubai Marina Mall or The Mall of the Emirates, let me know what suits you ladies best. And others who are free to join us. Thanks Tracey
Latest post on 02 September 2019 - 15:56
Hi Kim, I’m fairly new to Dubai I live in the Marina, not working (first time in my adult life) and would love to meet up for coffee,/lunch. I do have a husband who is into every form of spot. W...
Hi Cary great to hear from you too. Ive just replied to Tracey about meeting up this week. I’m free any day. Let me know when would be good for you. Look forward to hearing from you. Kim
Latest post on 02 September 2019 - 15:53
Hi Kim, I'm almost 50 and new to Dubai. I live on the Ranches and would really enjoy to go for coffee or lunch. My husband is a cyclist but he does enjoy to watch rugby and play the odd game of g...
Hi Tracey great to hear from you. I’m back in Dubai, got back last night. I’d be happy to meet for coffee wherever suits you. I have another good friend who is in the U.K. at the moment, she too lives in Ranches 2. I’m free any day this week and happy to meet where it suits. Another person has also mentioned meeting up. It would be nice for the 3 of us to meet. I’ll see if anyone else from my group is here to meet up too. Look forward to meeting you. Kim
Latest post on 02 September 2019 - 09:57
Hi Kim, I’m fairly new to Dubai I live in the Marina, not working (first time in my adult life) and would love to meet up for coffee,/lunch. I do have a husband who is into every form of spot. Would be great to hear from you or anyone else who fancies grabbing a coffee.. Cary
Latest post on 01 September 2019 - 19:37
Hi Kim, I'm almost 50 and new to Dubai. I live on the Ranches and would really enjoy to go for coffee or lunch. My husband is a cyclist but he does enjoy to watch rugby and play the odd game of golf. Look forward to hearing from you. Tracey
Latest post on 26 August 2019 - 19:51
Hi Kim, Thank you for such a quick reply.. I do appreciate your kind offers and will certainly be in touch. We plan to book flights today, just need my husband to set aside some time..,!! ...
Hi Angela Great please keep I touch. I know you may not have a lot of time when you arrive, but pleased to help in any way. I live in Jumeirah Park. There are no many new places, too many to list. Happy to help with areas if needed. Hope to meet you soon. Kim
Latest post on 26 August 2019 - 06:43
Hi Angela we would love to meet you. If you will have days on your own, you may want an apartment in the Marina. There are a few coffee mornings there. I know a couple of ladies who live there. I l...
Hi Kim, Thank you for such a quick reply.. I do appreciate your kind offers and will certainly be in touch. We plan to book flights today, just need my husband to set aside some time..,!! At the moment will use a relocation person, I’m very keen to lease a villa, Having found a huge apartment in an older block of condos spoilt with space I think a villa could be the answer. I will certainly stay in touch when we have the more dates and details. Look forward to meeting you and any other ladies. Angela.
Latest post on 26 August 2019 - 05:31
Good morning Ladies; The above post is perfect for me . After 5 years in Singapore my husband and I are considering bringing our Engineering business to Dubai. Our 4 adult children will remai...
Hi Angela we would love to meet you. If you will have days on your own, you may want an apartment in the Marina. There are a few coffee mornings there. I know a couple of ladies who live there. I love having a villa with a pool and I’m literally 7-10 minutes from the Marina. I guess really it depends on where the business will be based. I’m a group that play Mahjong, but sure there are groups that play bridge. Happy to meet with you when you arrive and introduce you to the other ladies. Any particular questions please feel free to ask. Kim
Latest post on 25 August 2019 - 07:04
Good morning Ladies; The above post is perfect for me . After 5 years in Singapore my husband and I are considering bringing our Engineering business to Dubai. Our 4 adult children will remain in Sydney. We intend visiting in a few weeks time to look at different areas which could suit our needs considering it will be for the 2 of us, do expect visitors.... is a villa better or a large condo..? There will be times where I could be on my own , .so will certainly be joining interest groups ( at the moment not sure what that will be). I’d love to learn bridge from a beginners level... did start here in Singapore , for various reasons didn’t get too far. I’m sure there’ll be coffee mornings in different areas, definitely a must for anyone new to town. I ‘d appreciate any help and advice from those in my mid 50 + group. Angela.
Latest post on 14 August 2019 - 16:47
hi , this is esther .i am new to dubai , but i m not 50 , younger than that, can i catch up with you ? just want to know how this city is happening ...
Hi Esther so pleased to hear from you. Not a problem if you are not in your 50s. If you do t mind, we don’t mind. Unfortunately I am now away and not back until September 1. I would be pleased to meet up then. Where do you live? We can meet pretty much anywhere that suits. I’ll see you when I’m back. Kim
Latest post on 14 August 2019 - 11:12
hi , this is esther .i am new to dubai , but i m not 50 , younger than that, can i catch up with you ? just want to know how this city is happening ...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY