September 2012 due dates? | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com
 

September 2012 due dates?

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
178
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 05 May 2012 - 13:28
Oh I just saw this thread now, Congratulations abb. Happy to hear the morning sickness has gone. How's the pregnancy going Big Blue? Did you find out the *** of the baby? I just recently found out I'm having a girl. Looking forward to welcoming her to this world. Can't believe we're half way now :). Good luck girls for the rest of the pregnancy
548
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 22 April 2012 - 11:16
Congrats to you too Abb! I'm due early Sept so it may well end up being August, let's see...I had sickness till week 18 but am better now:-)
45
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 22 April 2012 - 09:36
Hey Big Blue Congratulations! I'm due around 28th September and just getting over the morning sickness hooray! How are you feeling?
548
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 22 April 2012 - 08:31
Hello ladies, I know UAE2012 posted on the topic a while back but I was wondering if the slightly different format of post title was causing the thread to get lost amongst everything else. So, let's give it another try: anybody else due in September?
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY