Here we have all the details about the vital medical test in Saudi Arabia and how to renew it.
27 September 2013| Last updated on 27 June 2017
New Iqama Medical for Residence Permit
All expatriates must have a medical test before they can get their Iqama card. we have the requirements for a first time medical application as well as a renewal. Most hospitals will all the paper work from applications to certification delivery by performing all medical procedures required.
Requirements for Iqama Medical
Please carry below mentioned documents with you:
1. Original Passport.
2. 2 copies of your passport size photographs with white background
3. For Sudan citizens, you would require certificate of Meningitis Vaccination.
If this is not available
4. with you, Safa Abha Medical Center has the facility to issue this additionally.
5. For customers with Visa profession mentioned in Agricultural category, you would require Schistosoma Test.
Delivery time: Maximum 24 hours
Renewal of Medical for Residence Permit Requirements
Please carry below mentioned documents:
1. Original Iqama
2. 2 Passport size photographs with white background