Visas for Newborns in Saudi Arabia |

Visas for Newborns in Saudi Arabia

Are you giving birth in Saudi? Here's all the information regarding a Saudi birth certificate, photographs, visas and more.

Posted on

26 September 2013

Last updated on 17 July 2017
Visas for Newborns in Saudi Arabia

Adding a Newborn to a Saudi Residence Card
Newborn children are issued a visa in order to reside with their parents in Saudi Arabia without a visa authorization number only if they are less than one year old. The following are the requirements from each individual:

The Father:
A copy of his passport.
A copy of Saudi residence card.

The Mother:
A copy of her passport.
A copy of Saudi residence card.
A copy of the exit/re-entry visa.

The Child:
A passport valid of at least six (6) months. Passport should have at least two empty visa pages; pages should be adjacent to each other.

One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted.

Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at Please include your email address on the application.

A copy of the birth certificate.

The fee for adding a new born to a Saudi residence card is US $ 14.00 (Fourteen dollars) and must be paid online through Enjaz website or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. Please print receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents.

Select one entry rather than multiple entries, when using "ENJAZ" to apply for exit/re-entry visa.
Log on to . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Please read the Guideline for enjaz online application.

For more information click on the link below.