Anyone due Early March 2012? | ExpatWoman.com
 

Anyone due Early March 2012?

10
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 13:39

Hi. I am pregnant with my second child. DD is 21 months old. I am dues 6th March 2012, but possible section end Feb. Does anyone want to meet up for a chat and drink? I dont know anyone having a baby next year. Have friends with new babies this year. Look forward to hearing from you. Sam

10
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 October 2011 - 19:31
Hi TanyaR. I will send an email. Thanks for getting in touch. I am not finding out what we are having. Had section last time, so possibly another. Will be great to meet up. I am not working this time and not sure I would have coped. I am just so much more exhausted this time, even with DD at nursery. This little one is draining everything from me. lol Hopefully catch up soon. Sam x
319
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 21:17
Hi Sam Am happy to catch up with you - My DS turns 21 months shortly, and I am due at the beginning of March - the date keeps on shifting, but I think between 3-5 - having said that, DS came early, so we are expecting the same this time! Anyway, I have another friend who is the same - 23month old DD, and due early March, so we could have a playdate with the current toddlers and catch up about about the 2nd lot! My email addresss is brutis dot mctavish at gmail dot com- feel free to get in touch, and anyone else due in March as well (even if you don't have a toddler!). I am currently working full time, but finish up December time, but in the meantime I have to do catch ups after hours or on weekends...
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 19 October 2011 - 16:13
Hi Sami Congratulations on your pregnancy! There are quite a few of us due in March. Check out this thread that has been going for a while now: http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=154779 I am due March 8th and have 3.8 year old son. Do you know what you are having yet? I can't wait until the 30th for my next scan to find out!
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY