Due January 2012 | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com
 

Due January 2012

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 12 September 2011 - 15:54
i'm due on 2nd feb... with my second (i already have a 4yr old DD)... hoping this one comes out in Jan! :)
323
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 12 September 2011 - 15:04
Welcome, uhad83 and CONGRATS! Hope you are feeling good! PErky, that's exciting you're having a girl, congrats :) Hope everyone else doing well xxx
40
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 September 2011 - 14:13
Hi everyone....am new to expatwoman,just wanted to say Hi.... am due on 17th Jan with my first.....hope everything goes well for all of us!! :)
164
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 09 September 2011 - 13:44
Well, happy to say all good from our scan - lovely to see our little GIRL doing so well. Feeling good at the moment so need to get myself organised to get to yoga! Hope everyone else is doing well.
16
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 06 September 2011 - 22:46
Hi everyone, Congrats to all the lovely mummy's and mummies to be, I'm due on the 18th Jan, with my 2nd child! I have a little boy who is 2 and half! Curly 22 - I'm 29 yrs old and live in the ranches, if you want to Meet up, drop me a email on bull152@ btinternet dot com! Clair x
323
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 06 September 2011 - 21:18
Congrats curly and perky! I am due on 20th Jan - it is number three for me! Just met my gynae today who will be delivering by C-Section (because the first two were C-section) and I am very happy with her so far and with City Hospital. Perky, how was your scan? Curly, if you have any questions fire away, the ladies on this forum are very very helpful and supportive, and if you want I don't mind you emailing me too :) How are all the other Jan 2012 mommies doing out there? Bumps growing and babies wriggling?
164
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 August 2011 - 21:13
Hi everyone, we are expecting our baby on the 16th Jan - looking forward to my scan tomorrow - hopefully we will find out if our baby is girl or a boy. Am keen for evening yoga classes if anyone knows of any as I work as well.
2
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 August 2011 - 17:08
Hi everyone! I am new to expat woman so just thought i would say hi - so so happy to find this group! i am due on Jan 27th with my first baby, i am 30 years old, originally from the UK and live over in Arabian ranches. I am really keen to start excerising again - my big problem is like bkc i work, and generally till about 18.30 most days. Would love to hear of any evening classes. I did look at exhale gym as it is right near home, but they charge 2000 for 10 private sessions (all the prenatal classes are in the day!). if anyone is interested in double lessons i would love to split it. I have SO many questions - would love to hear of any meet-ups x
13
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 27 July 2011 - 10:13
Oh tks for tip Dikane! I ll try them both out soon I hope, its hard as work until abt 1800 so cant be anywhere before 1830 but will give them both a go. I want to find a really good class for yoga or pilates and do it twice a week as apparently its really good to get strong. So far since being pregnant have only managed to keep up swimming and sometimes bike or walking at gym but feel its not enough! I was so tired during 1st trimester, but now feeling very energetic again so need to make the most of the next 3 months!
392
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 26 July 2011 - 22:07
hi bkc, i enjoy the classes at zen. urban energy is a bit unorganized, so beware. but go try it out for yourself (i did 'feel' their work out, i just wasnt happy with the overall organization of it).
13
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 26 July 2011 - 13:37
hi there. I am back in Dubai and now very keen to start some prenantal excercise classes, thinking of urbanenergy fitness classes and Zen Yoga. I seen both do evening post office hours classes so might try one tomorrow evening. Has anyone tried either and what do they think? :-) tks for tips!
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 July 2011 - 14:08
Also who is living in Arabian Ranches ? X
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 July 2011 - 13:33
HI Ladies, Got the okay at my 12 week scan so I am going to yoga at Zen tonight - is anyone else going or been before ? Amy
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 19 July 2011 - 13:59
Hi ladies... Just an update... all ur prayers have WORKEDDDD!!! My lil one is going strong at 11weeks 5 days... :) just went in for a scan with the doc today who says ALL IS WELL! :) She also asked if I wanted to do an NT scan next week... to check for Down's Syndrome, etc... not sure what I should do... did any of u do the same?
323
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 12 July 2011 - 21:54
Thanks ladies :) Hope everyone is feeling better heading into the second trimester! I'm still soooo hungry most of the time though!
315
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 11 July 2011 - 15:22
Congrats, best wishes for you all, I have been their last year, and received my girl at the 2nd of January "perfect new year gift". Enjoy it and always remember "it's way easier to raise them inside than out ;D "
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 11 July 2011 - 15:08
congrats mk... i'm actually due on 2nd feb... but there's not much activity on the feb 2012 thread... so kinda hopping between threads... wow... ur third!! how lovely! i'm an only child and have always been fascinated with big families... i'm preggers with my second... first DD is all of 4yrs and 4 months :)
323
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 11 July 2011 - 14:42
I'm due in January too!! Congrats to all you other ladies, hope you are feeling well! :) It is number three for me... very excited although nervous to be doing it away from home, family etc.
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 06 July 2011 - 10:53
Morning Ladies, I am finally going to start exercising !! http://urbanenergyfitness.com/schedule/ If anyone fancies joing me or anyone already goes please let me know ! Its at 6pm on Sunday ?? Amy Email - [email protected]
392
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 29 June 2011 - 13:39
i was hungry all the time but couldnt eat because i was sick all the time! i'm just over 12 weeks now and my waist has expanded overnight.
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 29 June 2011 - 13:32
i think one tends to show more if it's your second or third child as opposed to ur first... this has something to do with the skin already having been stretched once... i'm 9 weeks preggers and on my second baby... so i'm definitely showing... my boobs have always been big (36E) so i haven't noticed them being any bigger... but my waistline has definitely increased... I can't button up my pants anymore so have already switched to some maternity pants in my same size... makes me so much more comfortable as I'm seated most of the day at my desk and the buttoned pants were choking me! :) don't worry if ur showing or not showing... every pregnancy is different... just go to google images and type in 9week pregnant belly and u'll see the varied sizes and shapes :)
13
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 29 June 2011 - 13:09
hi there, ok I have a question for you guys who are at same stage Do any of you feel like you are showing a little already on the waistline? I did not have morning sickness at all but instead I had hunger! So i cant really tell if i ve just gained a kilo or two from eating more (and not saying no to cakes ect hahah!), or if its normal to show a little already?? Pls let me know ! :-)
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 28 June 2011 - 13:48
heh all... i'm 30, this is my second baby (had a miscarriage same time last year, and my DD is 4 yrs old)... i'm originally from india but born and brought up in dubai... i'd be really keen on joining exercise classes too... or pregnancy yoga... i live next to difc on shk zayed road but drive so can pretty much attend classes anywhere... i'm actually due on 2nd Feb but am hijacking this post :) i'm in week 9 now but am feeling fine so am assuming light exercises shouldn't rock the boat too much :) by the way... congrats to all u new mommies!!! i can totally understand how excited & nervous u must be! :) good luck!
13
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 June 2011 - 13:10
hi, I am also due on jan 9th, and just had my scan this morning so its really confirmed, its my first pregnancy too! I would like to join some excercise classes, so let me know if you are going to join anything? I work all day as well but could do any class starting from 630 i think! Barbara
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 June 2011 - 12:22
I am currenlty working full days too ( but I am trying to talk my work into ketting my go PT !) I know they do 1 on a Sunday night & wednesday night at 6.30 in Umm Seqium park but its still way to hot for me at that time so I am still looking ! Where are you living & Where are you from ? Amy X
392
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 28 June 2011 - 12:04
my first too. would love to join for classes, but i work full day, so i'd have to do something after hours and/or over weekends.
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 June 2011 - 11:56
Im here ..... Due Friday 13th January ..... Ahhhhhhhhh There is qute a few others Due in Jan on the Due in December page ! Looking to start pre-natal excercise classes next month after my 3 month scan - Do either of you fancy joining me ? This is my first & I am orginally from the UK & feeling a very long way from home right now :( So i'm on the look out for lots of Mummy friends Amy X
392
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 27 June 2011 - 10:47
thanks! ditto on that to you!
1109
Posts
EW OLDHAND
Latest post on 27 June 2011 - 10:36
what a way to welcome in the year :) all the best :)
392
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 27 June 2011 - 09:21
due beginning january. hoping for a new year's baby LOL
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY