RE: Due Date - July 2011 | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com
 

RE: Due Date - July 2011

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 14 March 2011 - 18:33
Gogi what? so then you´re due mid august??? congrats on that baby boy!!!!
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 14 March 2011 - 16:02
Im In the Greens ....would love to meet up!
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 14 March 2011 - 15:59
Wrong calculations :\: ...im 17+ weeks.... we just found out that we are in team BLUE!
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 14 March 2011 - 11:02
Hi! I´m in the Springs! Maybe we could all meet up! It could be fun!
69
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 17:33
LA Star - Think we'll be following in your footsteps soon since we have an appointment coming up with Dr. Braithwaite and then hope to deliver at AH. Are you anywhere near the Meadows vicinity? A chat in person would be a lovely idea.
7
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 16:40
Hi everybody, I am with Dr Braithwaite. I really like her, she is easy to talk to and seems very professional. Also happy with the experience at American Hospital so far. We should all arrange a catch up in person?
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 13:33
great! will keep you posted :)
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 13:28
gogi, my friend, who´s also due in July, but is in Brussels, had her 20w scan at 19+4, so you should be fine....
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 13:23
Tomorrows my first visit with the new doc. I think we mightknow the gender. According to my LMP i shuld be 18 weeks today. But my first scan said baby was one week older...so if thats right then itl be 19 weeks today. Wonder if the 20w scan can be done at 19weeks? or would i have to go again?
45
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 11:59
I am seeing Dr Salihi at Healthbay, she delivers at American Hospital. Actually I have never been to AH, or know where it is, oops! I will have to rectify that closer to the time. Don't know if it is a boy or girl, DS is 17 months, so will be 22 months when this next one comes along so not sure if I will even be able to explain he is getting a new brother or sister! I have been getting headaches every day, I suffer from migraines normally but actually these are not migraines, just regular headaches. It is driving me crazy.
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 11:43
Ishinami, i didn´t think of the "operating whilst fasting" factor...Hopefully anyways my obgyn will be there for delivery (she wasn´t sure when she would go on holidays)....but i had a natural birth last time and hoping for one now too! GOGI, it´s funny but my son also wants a sister!!! you still don´t know either? i have the 20w scan on Thursday, so i should know then. Cam you believe i vomited this morning????After weeks of no vomiting at all....
69
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 11:33
For those delivering at the American Hospital....who is your doctor and are you happy so far?
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 March 2011 - 08:17
ishinami...i guess it makes sense, but it all works out in the end. Anyhow lets hope that we both deliver before ramadan starts...i think its mid august sometime? dibdub- My DD is 4 too and she is very excited. Somehow she doesnt seem threatened at all. Shes hoping its a sister! NYCDOll- i read on here that Dr Ekatrina is with Infinity clinic...maybe you can still get her to take care of your pregnancy- she will surely have delivery previledges with some hospital. I have my first appointment with Dr Elsa tomorrow at City. I was seeing Dr Koster all this while. SHe is awesome but my insurance doesnt cover her or Health Bay clinic so im a little bummed. Dr elsa also seems very popular so im hoping all goes well.
45
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 21:41
Sorry to cause a stir! I was pregnant all the way through Ramadan a couple of years ago and gave birth just after Eid. At Medcare, they shut the hospital cafeteria (the one the public uses) during daylight so if you had an appointment during the day then it was impossible to get any food or drnk. At that stage of pregnancy I was constantly starving, and even if I carried food and drink with me, I felt really bad to eat or drink in the waiting room even though I know pregnant women are exempt. They even removed the water cooler from the waiting area where all the pregnant women would sit and wait. I was always waiting an hour or so to see my Dr at Medcare, and right at the end, I was forever having CT scans to check for foetal movement. Of course the baby was never moving cos it was sleeping during the day, and then I would get a note from my Dr for permission to go to the staff canteen to eat something and drink some OJ to make the baby move. I worry what DH will eat if I am in labour during Ramadan, he's not organised enough to bring sandwiches from home, although obviously he would be fine. Also I would rather not have anyone operating on me if they have been fasting. Last time thankfully it was a natural birth.
199
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 20:33
LOL NYCDOll, that would be funny... Who´s everybody´s doctor? Mine is Dr Rosalie Sant. Delivered my son with her too! Gogi, my son is nearly 4 (will turn 4 in june) how´s your daughter coping? Mine is really excited at times, but then i can already feel he´s a little jelaous.... What wrong with delivring in Ramadan? LEss staff in hospitals???? My doctor was Dr. Ekatrina, loved her...but I hear she is no longer at City Hospital :( dont know what to do now...
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 20:21
LOL NYCDOll, that would be funny... Who´s everybody´s doctor? Mine is Dr Rosalie Sant. Delivered my son with her too! Gogi, my son is nearly 4 (will turn 4 in june) how´s your daughter coping? Mine is really excited at times, but then i can already feel he´s a little jelaous.... What wrong with delivring in Ramadan? LEss staff in hospitals????
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 19:46
Hi I am delivering at American hospital. Have also been to zen yoga but it's so hard to get a class as they are booked up all the time. There is another place in JBR that has prenatal yoga but the classes are all in day, so not ideal if you are working. Hi Yes it can be tough with work. Im working too. There is a prenatal class on the palm on saturday mornings at 9:30. I hope to go but it gets a little difficult for me as my DD who is 4 wants me on weekends and i feel guilty not giving her all my time. But this is important too so i may go at least every other saturday. Send me your email ID if you are intersted and i will email you the contact. There is also a lovely lady who takes yoga lessons in mirdiff in her backyard...its so peaceful and nice. I went there once and I would have loved to go again but same problem....doesnt suit work timings :( Otherwise it really would have been worth the drive to mirdiff.
7
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 18:33
Hi I am delivering at American hospital. Have also been to zen yoga but it's so hard to get a class as they are booked up all the time. There is another place in JBR that has prenatal yoga but the classes are all in day, so not ideal if you are working.
199
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 16:49
July 28th here! :) this is my second. First time delivered at City Hospital and they were fantastic!!! We´re due the same day and second baby too!!!! Do you already know gende rof baby? i still don´t!!I have a boy. I delivered at Welcare and will deliver either there again (they were very helpful) or city. I need to discuss it with my Dr Ohhh deliver at City with me! We can meet up in the corridors! Our first is a boy-he is about 10 months now, and this one due July 28th-Its a girl!
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 15:00
Due July 31st according to the scan although my Dr still thinks it will be early August. I am hoping for July as don't really want to give birth during Ramadan. This is my 2nd, first was also a boy! Would be fun to meet up if anyone is interested!Am delivering at American this time, last time was at Medcare. Hi Ishinami!....Just curious...what are the things I need to be aware of if I deliver during ramadan?
45
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 14:48
Due July 31st according to the scan although my Dr still thinks it will be early August. I am hoping for July as don't really want to give birth during Ramadan. This is my 2nd, first was also a boy! Would be fun to meet up if anyone is interested!Am delivering at American this time, last time was at Medcare.
63
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 12:17
July 28th here! :) this is my second. First time delivered at City Hospital and they were fantastic!!! We´re due the same day and second baby too!!!! Do you already know gende rof baby? i still don´t!!I have a boy. I delivered at Welcare and will deliver either there again (they were very helpful) or city. I need to discuss it with my Dr
199
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 08:43
July 28th here! :) this is my second. First time delivered at City Hospital and they were fantastic!!!
95
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 March 2011 - 08:26
hello! HOping i can join the july group... Im due early august with my second......where are you ladies consulting and planning to deliver? So far my plan is City Hospital. I live in the greens....Anyone in this group into prenatal yoga? Do you know any other yoga teachers besides Zen Yoga?
7
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 11 March 2011 - 18:37
Hello sorry for my late reply, I haven't checked the site for a few weeks. I'm due 29th July! I'm in the marina area of Dubai. How about you? X
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY