18 Genius Costumes for Your Kids This Halloween
Looking for some Halloween costume inspiration for your child? You can't go wrong with these clever tricks
22 October 2019
Fun and interesting Halloween costumes for every boy and girl
Halloween in the UAE is just around the corner, and if you're still searching for that perfect Halloween costume your little one will love but aren't your typical supermarket and party store outfits, we've got your back.
Scroll down to explore our compilation of some pretty genius ideas for children's Halloween costumes that will get them ready for trick or treating.
Shopping last minute? Some of these costume picks can be found on Amazon UAE and if you're a Prime Member you can enjoy free, next-day delivery. Here's a 1-month free trial on us.
Unisex children's costumes
1. Let's start with this astronaut costume, perfect for the budding space explorer with the stars in their eyes and candy in their bags.
Amazon mum's review: "I bought this astronaut costume for my young little girl who aspires to be an astronaut one day in the future. This astronaut costume is well beyond our expectation. Not only the costume is authentic looking with NASA logo but also the quality is superior. Furthermore, the helmet with Movable Visor is one of the best in the current market!!!! Decent price with an extra bonus in the product, definitely recommend this one to all my friends."
3. Skip out on the average witch or wizard look by celebrating the magic of Halloween as a Hogwarts student from the Harry Potter series.
4. This circus ring leader costume is ideal for the kids who love a show-stopping event.
Amazon mum's review: "After watching The Greatest Showman on repeat for months, P.T. Barnum was a natural choice for my 7 year old’s Halloween costume [...] it’s only mid-September, and he’s worn the costume every day after school and loves it, so I definitely got my money’s worth!"
6. DIY your child'a bubble bath costume using a white shirt and pants, tape some white balloons onto it, put a shower cap, scrub brush, and don't forget the rubber ducky!
7. With all the spooky and creepy creatures on Halloween, the Super DC Wonder Woman outfit is ideal for the little superheroine who's ready to take on the monsters
Amazon mum's review: "I was absolutely satisfied by this purchase. My daughter is obsessed with all things Wonder Woman and she has worn this costume at least 50 times already! The only problem I have come across is the Velcro not sticking any longer, but as I said, she has gotten A LOT of use out of it!"
8. Art icon Frida Kahlo is a fantastic pick for the budding painters
To nail one of her self-portrait looks for your child, all you'll need are some flowers on their head (Amazon, AED 34), an eyebrow pencil for her famous unibrows (Amazon, AED 10), a pair of statement clip-on earrings (Amazon, AED 39), a light green scarf (SheInside, AED 33), and a lovely heritage dress (Amazon, AED 97.50).
13. Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" is a fun, simple Halloween look. Shop the outfit below!
To get Alex's costume, all you'll need is a white button shirt, a black bowler hat (Amazon, AED 54), these white suspenders (Amazon, AED 49), a fake eyelash under his eye, and a glass of milk - which will go great with all those Halloween chocolates.
15. A pop culture classic, Hannibal Lecter from "Silence of the Lambs" is a fantastic choice if you want people to pay close attention to your son's "Trick or Treat".
All you'll need is Hannibal's iconic face muzzle, an orange shirt, orange pants, and an oversized white shirt to double as a restraint jacket.
All products featured in this article are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something we may earn an affiliate commission. All prices are accurate at the time of publishing.