May 2012 Due date | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com
 

May 2012 Due date

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 02 November 2011 - 14:50
hi i got your email:)and sent email to you:)
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 October 2011 - 15:11
where is everyone?i am due to 7th may:)and i chose my hospital and doctors.i will wait your pm for the meeting:)one more thing i am living in abu dhabi <em>edited by sweetcream on 30/10/2011</em>
157
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 27 October 2011 - 18:09
Congrats to all the May 2010 moms. My due date got moved up to May 28th. Sweetcream- I think it would be a great idea to arrange a meeting for May 2012 moms. :) <em>edited by Sal 123 on 27/10/2011</em>
275
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 27 October 2011 - 11:39
1st june due date here but this has moved from 10th, 3rd now 1st June so could be a may baby too :)
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 27 October 2011 - 10:57
hi ladies, i am pregnant 12 weeks and 3 days,i have an idea,let's meet may 2012 due mums:)
61
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 October 2011 - 13:00
After our first echo this weekend our due date was shifted from 4th of June to May 24th, so I guess I can join you ladies here! Also confirmed there is only one baby there, and everything seems to be going excellent! We already have a DS (2y), he goes to nursery in the mornings so I can sleep some more, as unfortunately I am suffering very much from nauseau and tiredness. But all with a good cause, keeping that in mind helps so much! Do you ladies want to know - in due time- whether you are expecting a boy or a girl, or do you prefer to be surprised?
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 13 October 2011 - 06:57
Dont think we started lookingat hospitals till about 20 weeks and then it was only the ones that my then doctor had the rights to birth in.I had a virus in my 28th week and was admitted for a few days at a hospital and due to that experience choose the other my doctor had the rights to even though it was further away. My hospital for this baby is 40 mins away with no traffic so am waiting to see what the Saudi German hospital is like as i cant do that car ride again. Hospital said not to come because my contractions were too far apart and not regular,when i got there an hour later i was 6cm dilated and DD wasborn not long after. Am scared i will have this one on the road side!
14
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 21:38
I'm due end May. My 2nd pregnancy, has a 21-month daughter who is very active! It's hard somedays trying to keep up with her but I have not been sick *touch wood* Heard heartbeat today. Really happy. Good luck all with your pregnancy.
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 October 2011 - 12:17
Hi! I'm due May 25, 2012 and it will be first sucessful pregnancy (hopefully!) so very nervous now! no morning or other sickness, just tired. I'm planning to start looking at hospitals after the 12 weeks, just to be sure.
157
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 10 October 2011 - 21:04
Due date is on May 31st. :) This is my first pregnancy. I'm so nervous and hope everything goes well. I'm planning on delivering at City Hospital. How early in the pregnancy did you ladies take a tour of the hospitals?
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 09 October 2011 - 09:28
So, went to see Dr Braithwaite at the American hospital, really nice woman. Had a scan and saw the wee yin, 13.5cm at 9 weeks and its little heartbeat. Put my mind at rest that it was ok and that there was only 1!
17
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 12:10
Had an 8 week scan last week - it is very small! Heard and saw the heartbeat - very exciting. Am actually planning on going home to give birth should everything go according to plan (fingers crossed). Have heard very good things about City Hospital here though.
29
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 September 2011 - 10:59
I went for a scan but it was too early to see anything so gng again in a ouple of weeks. Just deciding on which OB to use...its a tough decision. All I know is I want to go to City Hospital :)
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 29 September 2011 - 23:13
Going to see Dr Braitwaite at the AH next week, cantwait tosee heartbeat! Have youseenyours yet?
29
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 29 September 2011 - 19:14
Glad to know that I am not the only one feeling shocking. Where are all of you planning on delivering at and who are your drs? Im trying to make decisions at the moment and up for feedback from all the other mums
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 29 September 2011 - 11:44
This is my 2nd, already have DD 13months and now 9weeks with D? The morning/all day sickness is driving me bonkers and i have noticed i have much less energy too. Gone are the days when i felt like a nap i could indulge! Got my first appt next week to makesure it has a hearbeat etc. Cant wait to 12 weeks to start exsercising again, that really helped with the sickness last time.
17
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 September 2011 - 21:06
Hello I'm due May too - feel AWFUL. This is my first and I have to say I wasn't expecting this - severe nausea for the last couple of weeks/extreme fatigue and dizziness. Oh dear - I do hope it gets better soon. Very excited though and for you all!
29
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 September 2011 - 17:47
Hi Babybezza and congratulations! Is it your 1st? No this is my 2nd, I have a 22month old. How is your pregnancy going? Im finding it so much harder already...the sickness.....urgh!!!!
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 28 September 2011 - 13:41
Hi Babybezza and congratulations! Is it your 1st?
29
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 26 September 2011 - 18:41
Hello! Im due in May too :)
914
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 26 September 2011 - 16:50
Thanks Moonbeam, so sweet. Bump ladies,surely i cant be the only one!
270
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 September 2011 - 20:25
I'm not preggers, but I was part of the due in May 2011 thread, so seeing the title of thread just brought back so many memories!!!! Good luck and wishing you a safe happy pregnancy!
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY