Important Postnatal Skincare Tips for New Mums from Palmer's
Because your skin also needs attention...
22 November 2017
Childbirth and pregnancy are life-changing experiences for women. As your priorities shift once your newborn is in your arms. And suddenly, your skincare takes a back seat as your little one becomes the centre of attention.
Your skin goes through a lot of changes during and post-pregnancy. You might have been glowing and radiating throughout your pregnancy, but you can be shocked with all the skin problems that appear post-delivery. Don’t worry; this is normal. As going through this phase is a true roller-coaster of hormones and the built-up stress of becoming a new parent could easily leave your skin looking dull, dry, torn out and pigmented.
Here Are Some Tips To Get Your Glow Back
- Get plenty of sleep. We know this sounds impossible but make sure you hit the bed whenever your little one is sleeping. Proper sleep will give you healthier skin and you won't be suffering from puffy eyes.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It will help support your liver, and stabilize your hormones.
- Eat healthy. You may enjoy some cheat days, but try not to increase your calories intake to keep a healthy mind and body.
- Do yoga. It's one of the best ways to stay fit and get your glow back; as it helps increase the blood circulation.
- Use Palmer's Postnatal Firming Lotion. A powerful combination of Cocoa Butter, Collagen, Elastin and Shea Butter that firms and tones whilst improving the skin's elasticity. This unique formula is specifically designed to restore your body to its natural, original firmness even after pregnancy or weight loss. In addition, Ginseng and Vitamin E help nourish and rejuvenate tired skin.
- Use Palmer's Bust Firming Cream, a specially formulated cream that smoothes on like a gel. It will firm and tone your bust even after pregnancy and weight loss. Made with a unique blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, to maximize your skin's moisturisation, while Collagen, Elastin and other proven ingredients help restructure the elastic fibers and increase tone and firmness.
- Finally, be happy. Keep away from all the negativity around you, it's important; as being happy shows how you feel from the inside and you can live a tension-free life.