Pregnant Women in Dubai Can Now Get the Covid-19 Vaccine
Women in Dubai who are more than 13 weeks pregnant are now eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.
29 June 2021
Pregnant mums in Dubai can get their jab at any DHA vaccination centre
All UAE resident women who have passed at least 13 weeks of pregnancy are now eligible to take the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, announced the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
From June 29, pregnant women can pre-register and book for their Covid-19 vaccination through the DHA smart app, or book through WhatsApp by texting 800 342. Walk-ins are not allowed and pre-bookings are required beforehand.
Those interested in getting the jab are advised to first consult with a specialist doctor who has been monitoring your pregnancy journey if you have any health issues. A physician will also be available at DHA vaccination centres for consultation.
The vaccination will be administered in two doses, as is the norm for the Pfizer vaccine.
How to book your Covid-19 vaccine on the DHA smart app
- Download the DHA smart app and select "Book Covid-19 vaccine".
- Select the DHA centre based on your preference.
- Choose your preferred time and date for the appointment.
- Confirm your Covid-19 vaccine booking.
How to book your Covid-19 vaccine through WhatsApp
- Add the number 800 342 to your contact list.
- Start a new chat by texting "Hi" on WhatsApp.
- Follow the automatic menu options.
- Link your MRN to your WhatsApp.
- Complete your booking by choosing a DHA centre, and time and date.