Dr. Yacoub moved to Germany to study medicine in 1997. After graduating from Bonn University he proceeded with his specialisation, and progressed from the position of resident to specialist to consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery.
Dr. Yacoub has worked recently as a consultant for orthopaedic and trauma surgery in the MittelMosel hospital in the south-west of Germany.
Dr. Yacoub is on the German board (Facharzt) of Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery and is currently a member of AGA-Europe’s largest professional society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, and in the society for foot and ankle surgery as well as in the DGOU – the German society for trauma and orthopaedics. He is also certified as a medical practitioner with a specialist registration in the General medical council (UK)
Master degree (statsexamen) Bonn University, German Board ( Facharzt), Certificate of full registrat
- Sports Medicine
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Hip and shoulder hemiarthroplasty
- Knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle arthroscopy
- Management of various fractures and dislocations
- Hand and Foot surgery
- Management of polytrauma patients
- Management of all musculo-skeletal and rheumatic disorders
- Treatment and management of osteoporosis
- Conservative treatment of the spine and Back pain including facet injection, nerve block and Sacroiliac joint injection.