Noisy neighbours? Dog parking? Too much construction sound? Here's how to make a noise complaint
8 July 2018| Last updated on 13 November 2018
Dubai is a busy city, there's no doubt about it, and so it's no wonder there are some things that may cause us to be irate.
Thanks to construction sites, busy roads, super cars, parties next door and the dog barking on the other side... It's no wonder that, sometimes, we need to take action to help the nuisances STOP.
If you find yourself to be the annoyed one - tired after restless nights, and irritated by the noises around you - you do have the option of making a noise complaint to Dubai Municipality.
And here's how to do that...
Make a noise complaint with Dubai Municipality
Contact Dubai Municipality on their main telephone number, +971 4 221 5555.
Or you can call their free contact center number on 800 900, which is active 24/7.
Alternatively, you may email:
- Main email: info[email protected]
- Suggestions: [email protected]
- Complaints: [email protected]
- E-services: [email protected]
Dubai Municipality's centers are open from 7:30am until 2:30pm from Sunday to Thursday, and has service centers in Al Kilkifaf, Al Manarah, Al Towar and Hatta.
The main Dubai Municipality building is located at Building 20, Baniyas Road, Al Rigga, Dubai.
Noise complaints in other emirates in the UAE
- Abu Dhabi Municipality: 02 678 8888
- Ras Al Khaimah Municipality: 07 246 6666
- Sharjah Municipality: 06 562 3333
- Fujairah Municipality: 09 222 7000
- Ajman Municipality: 800 70
- Umm Al Quwain Municipality: 06 765 6145