Brought to you by H2 Productions is a unique re-telling of the Little Mermaid in Dubai. Watch as Ariel introduces her timeless undersea musical.
2 March 2020| Last updated on 2 March 2020
A whole cast of ocean friends will soon be part of our world...
Based on master storyteller Hans Christian Andersen's beloved high-sea fairytale and the popular Disney animated classic is a fishy fable that will capture your heart. The Little Mermaid is swimming to Dubai to board the iconic Queen Elizabeth 2 from March 27 - April 4, 2020 for a fun-filled family musical!
Featuring a fabulous ensemble of talent from the UK and Dubai, spectacular graphics, stunning costumes, an immersive set, and exciting audience participation, this unique adaptation from H2 Productions promises to be a fantastic day out at the theatres for parents and kids.
Little ones will dive into a magical kingdom beneath the waves to meet an ever-so-curious and courageous young mermaid who longs to leave her ocean home and explore the world above land.
Ahead of the Little Mermaid spring break show in Dubai, here's a lovely message from Ariel herself inviting you to come and see her live on-stage:
The adventure doesn't end there. Who wouldn't love to have tea with a mermaid, or the star of the show? The Little Mermaid Dubai musical will have both, as Ariel is also hosting her own afternoon Tea Under the Sea!
Families can join Ariel and the colourful cast of characters for a lovely tea party, with delicious treats, photo opportunities, and the chance to have all your little one's pressing questions answered about the tale.
Parents and children can enjoy the magical experience of sharing stories and the spotlight with everyone's favourite mermaid of all.
Details for your calendar
- Where: Theatre by QE2, Queen Elizabeth 2, Dubai
- When: March 26 - April 4, 2020
- Timing: Shows are from 11 am to 5 pm
- Tickets: The Little Mermaid show | Tea Under the Sea with Ariel
Tickets to your tea time with Ariel are only AED 85.
Tickets to the theatrical show are also available from AED 120, with children four years old and below go for FREE!
- Fri 27 Mar from 11am to 3pm
- Fri 27 Mar from 3pm to 5pm
- Sat 28 Mar from 11am to 3pm
- Sat 28 Mar from 3pm to 5pm
- Sun 29 Mar from 11am to 3pm
- Sun 29 Mar from 3pm to 5pm
- Tue 31 Mar from 11am to 3pm
- Tue 31 Mar from 3pm to 5pm
- Wed 1 Apr from 11am to 3pm
- Wed 1 Apr from 3pm to 5pm
- Thu 2 Apr from 11am to 3pm
- Thu 2 Apr from 3pm to 5pm
- Fri 3 Apr from 11am to 3pm
- Fri 3 Apr from 3pm to 5pm
- Sat 4 Apr from 11am to 3pm
- Sat 4 Apr from 3pm to 5pm
For more information, visit: https://www.h2productions.ae