Join us for an exclusive and interactive morning out touring some of Dubai's most iconic landmarks with Santa Fe
29 January 2017| Last updated on 25 May 2017
We're all expats here, so we have no doubt that we've all seen Dubai's most recognisable buildings and attractions since we moved to the Emirate. Of course, we doubt you've ever seen them like this before.
That's right, we've teamed up with Santa Fe to bring you this fun-filled and interactive morning out as you'll have the chance to enjoy Dubai's famous landmarks, while also taking part in a fun competition and you'll have the chance to win great prizes!
When: Tuesday, 28th February 2017
Where: Starting at Dalloyau Café, Fashion Dome, Mall of the Emirates
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Registration: Click here
Location Map: Click here
FAQs: Click here
This sightseeing tour will incorporate task lists and our EWers will be split into teams of 10, with each team assigned tasks at every stop on the tour. The team at the end of the tour with the most points will win the competition. Sounds fun, right?
There's no reason why you shouldn't join us from 9am - 1pm for a fun-filled adventure as we tour Dubai! Our EWers will meet at Dalloyau Café in Mall of the Emirates for breakfast, which will then depart MOE towards Dubai Marina, into JBR, and then onto Souk Madinat before returning to Mall of the Emirates to complete the last task. Here's the full schedule for you:
- 9am - 10am: Meet at Dalloyau Café for breakfast, allocate teams and share the task lists
- 10am: Big Bus departs MOE to Marina Mall
- 10.15am - 10.45am: Marina and Marina Mall tasks
- 10.45am: Big Bus departs from Marina to JBR
- 11am - 11.30am: JBR tasks
- 11.30am: Big Bus departs from JBR to Souk Madinat
- 11.45am - 12.15pm: Souk Madinat tasks
- 12.15pm: Big Bus departs back to MOE
- 12.30pm - 1pm: MOE tasks and prize giving
I'm in! How can I register?
Registration for this event costs AED 50, and tickets are available online or by cash at any one of our ExpatWoman Coffee Mornings before the event. Please note: the cut-off date for registrations is the 18th February.
For enquiries, you may also contact [email protected]
Where's the start and drop-off point?
Our EWers will meet at Dalloyau Café in Mall of the Emirates in the Fashion Dome, and this is also the drop-off location at 1pm.
- Can I bring my children with me? We're sorry, but this event is unsuitable for children.
- Can I bring my pet along? We're sorry, but this event is unsuitable for pets.
- Is it a women-only event? Yes! Leave your husbands at home and enjoy a day out with fellow EWers!
- Do I need to bring anything? Nothing in particular, just yourselves and we recommend bringing a camera, too.
- Can I turn up on the day? Unfortunately not, this event require pre-registration, which you can do here.
- Am I able to join the event at another stop during? No, all EWers joining in must be at the meeting point at 9:00am.