Join us at the iconic venue for a fabulous breakfast in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
8 September 2019| Last updated on 9 September 2019
Our annual breakfast event at the Burj Al Arab returns for another edition and this year, we're hosting in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We've teamed up with the teams from King's College Hospital Dubai and Friends Provident to bring you a fabulous event at the opulent Al Falak Ballroom, raising awareness for an important cause whilst enjoying a delicious spread, giveaways and some skincare fun courtesy of Kaya Skin Clinic.
Ladies can expect a lovely buffet breakfast spread, the opportunity to speak directly with experts from King's College Hospital, Friends Provident and Kaya Skin Clinic, the opportunity to win over AED 3000 in prizes and will all take home a goody bag with offers and products valued at over AED 300. All of this for a discounted rate of AED 330 per person.
- When: Sunday, 13th October
- Where: Al Falak Ballroom, Burj Al Arab
- Price: AED 330*
- Time: 9am - 12pm
*Includes gourmet buffet breakfast, raffle prize entry, and goody bag.
Buy Your Tickets
- 9:00am-9:45am: Registration, welcome refreshments, and networking
- 9:45am-10:25am: Welcome by ExpatWoman and informative session by King's College Hospital and Friends Provident
- 10:25am-11:00am: Breakfast
- 11:00am-11:45am: Breakfast continued and networking
- 11:45am-12:00pm: Raffle prizes and closing announcements
We'd like to offer thanks to our partners who have teamed-up with us for this year's event...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are children allowed to attend? Unfortunately no, this is not a child-friendly event.
- Are husbands/men allowed to attend? No, sorry - this is a female-focused event designed specifically for women in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Is there parking? Valet parking is available at Burj Al Arab.