Join us at the iconic venue for a fabulous breakfast in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
8 September 2019| Last updated on 9 October 2019
Our annual breakfast event at the Burj Al Arab returns for another edition and this year, we're hosting in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We've teamed up with the teams from King's College Hospital Dubai and Friends Provident to bring you a fabulous event at the opulent Al Falak Ballroom, raising awareness for an important cause whilst enjoying a delicious spread, giveaways and some skincare fun courtesy of Kaya Skin Clinic.
Ladies can expect a lovely buffet breakfast spread, the opportunity to speak directly with experts from King's College Hospital, Friends Provident and Kaya Skin Clinic, the opportunity to win over AED 3000 in prizes and will all take home a goody bag with offers and products valued at over AED 300. All of this for a discounted rate of AED 330 per person.
ATTENTION: Tickets for our Burj Al Arab Breakfast 2019 are now fully SOLD OUT. We thank all of you who have purchased tickets, and we look forward to welcoming you to the event on the day. For those of you who were unable to attend this year's edition, we'd love for you to come along to our upcoming Festive Fair happening on November 22.
- When: Sunday, 13th October
- Where: Al Falak Ballroom, Burj Al Arab
- Tickets: SOLD OUT
- Time: 9am - 12pm
Buy Your Tickets
- 9:00am-9:45am: Registration, welcome refreshments, and networking
- 9:45am-10:25am: Welcome by ExpatWoman and informative session by King's College Hospital and Friends Provident
- 10:25am-11:00am: Breakfast
- 11:00am-11:45am: Breakfast continued and networking
- 11:45am-12:00pm: Raffle prizes and closing announcements
We'd like to offer thanks to our partners who have teamed-up with us for this year's event...
Dubomedy's Mina Liccione will be joining us and will entertain guests to help kick off the event. Mina is an award-winning comedian, emcee, choreography, and Performing Arts Professor. She’s been seen on MTV’s "The Grind" (original cast), Broadway in the smash hit "STOMP" and touring stages around the globe performing stand-up comedy alongside renown comics. She was coined the "UAE’s Queen of Comedy" by Ahlan!, included in Rolling Stones "Funniest people of 2012” and recently filmed her 1-hour Comedy Special “Araby by Nature.” She can currently be seen on Comedy Central Arabia every Sunday night.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are children allowed to attend? Unfortunately no, this is not a child-friendly event.
- Are husbands/men allowed to attend? No, sorry - this is a female-focused event designed specifically for women in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Is there parking? Valet parking is available at Burj Al Arab.