Dr. Eftychia Pastroma earned her DDS in 2009 from the University of Athens School of Dentistry in Greece. She obtained her Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry and Masters degree in Dental Science from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (formerly known as University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey) in 2012. She subsequently completed the Pediatric Dentistry Fellowship program at Childrens Hospital of Colorado, USA in 2013.
She has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry since 2013.
Dr. Eftychia is highly dedicated to providing your child with quality dental care. Her skills cover all aspects of preventative and therapeutic oral health care for infants, children and adolescents, including paediatric aesthetic zirconia crowns, interceptive orthodontics and behaviour management, following the guidelines and protocols set by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr Eftychia is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, as well as the Emirates Pediatric Dentistry Club. Board Certification American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (2013).
- Master’s (Dental Science)
- Certificate in Paediatric Dentistry
- American Board (Paediatric Dent
- Children with special needs, autism spectrum disorder and behavioural and cognitive challenges
- Treating children with extensive dental needs under general anaesthesia and anxious children under nitrous oxide/oxygen sedation (laughing gas).