Due December 2011 | Page 5 | ExpatWoman.com
 

Due December 2011

143 posts / 0 new
Last post
12
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 21:03
That would be great! I work full time too so coffee mornings are out for me too :(
51
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 20:13
Glad to see there are so many of us :) Maybe once we have all had our 12 week scans we can meet up - it would be nice to speak to people in the same situation as me especially as this is my first. Would love to go to the EW coffee mornings but am working full time so can't do Mondays :( Would definitely be nice to meet a few people and share stories, advise, worries etc.
12
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 18:57
Laura: Typical that with a due date like that they come on time! ha ha! I can't believe I've done this either as one of my best friends is a boxing day baby and has always moaned about it! I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it will be early so I'm not in labour on Christmas day! Congrats on number 2! :) Polar02: I thought the same but couldn't wait either! Especially as I haven't told many people yet - it's such a long time to keep it in!! Too exciting! Glad there's someone else due at Christmas!! :)
23
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 16:37
Hi Ladies, I have been reading this thread for a few weeks and I said to myself I wouldn't post until I reached 12 weeeks but I can't wait any longer :D I'm joining you all - due around Christmas Day with our first too :D We are soooooooo excited! Hi to all you ladies and hope you are all doing great!
4
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 14:36
Bexx: My little girl was due on Boxing Day, and very unfortunately for her (and us) she came slap bang on her due date! I agree - bad planning! It's so long for my little one to wait for her birthday and Christmas each year! And we're totally knackered on her birthday too! Sometimes you just can't plan with babies. And it was actually very special to give birth right around Christmas. I'm sure your baby won't come on its due date anyhow. I'm due with my second early September! V excited about number 2!
12
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2011 - 11:32
Hi ladies, I'm joining you too and my planning is terrible! Due xmas day with my first!!! :)
152
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 22 May 2011 - 15:07
So happy that there are so many of us out here. Just hope we dont all end up in labor on the same days! we may overrun the hospitals. :D Anyone sick with anticipation of waiting for more things to happen. Now, my pants just dont fit (11w2d)...aside from the M/S, I want the fun stuff to happen and the M/S to go away!!! I think 9 months is sooooooo oooh sooo long to wait ;) Happy pregnancy to all!
125
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 21 May 2011 - 21:47
TBH, i wish i was being more sick as i usually am like you. Weeks 8-10 i lived next to a bucket with my previous two. Apparently cooked tomatoes have an enzyme that reduces nausea. try frying them linto a mush with oregano and olive oil. I lived on that with DS.
51
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 May 2011 - 16:37
Hello ladies! How are we doing? Are there anymore out there to join us? I've finally puked, so feeling more pregnant. Citrus obsession is continuing and also apple juice mixed with ice cold sparkling water. Wow, wish i was as lucky as you- I have not stopped chucking up since I turned 6 weeks (am now 10w4d). I am so fed up with feeling ill all day everyday and not being able to eat anything except ready salted hula hoops and Melon!! I cannot wait for the sickness to be over so I can start enjoying my pregnancy :)
62
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 May 2011 - 12:30
Hello ladies, I'm joining you!! Due 14th December, it's my first and I'm an oldie - nearly 36!! xx
125
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 May 2011 - 10:46
Hello ladies! How are we doing? Are there anymore out there to join us? I've finally puked, so feeling more pregnant. Citrus obsession is continuing and also apple juice mixed with ice cold sparkling water.
152
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 09 May 2011 - 12:57
DC Diva, have you had a scan already. I can't remember when to have the first heartbeat one. I did! I had one at 6w3d, then at 7w3d. Both had a heartbeat! I was amazed it was so early. they were also vaginal Ultrasounds though. I'm supposed to have another sometime this week. I wish they were more often! I sometimes, just wanna see my little pookah more!
125
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 09 May 2011 - 08:47
Very exciting for you kts. Hope you're feeling OK and not too sick yet. x
51
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 20:15
Hi Ladies, im due December 12th with my first :)
2937
Posts
EW EXPERT
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 17:31
DubaiCat - we should have learnt by now! I know. I said when I first found out 'I have no clue how that happened' and my sister said I really needed to go over my school biology books. ETA: I had a scan at about five weeks to confirm the pregnancy then another at seven and a half weeks to check for a heartbeat. <em>edited by DubaiCat on 08/05/2011</em>
125
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 12:42
DC Diva, have you had a scan already. I can't remember when to have the first heartbeat one.
125
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 12:41
Thought lightning couldn't strike twice! Have a DD who's 5, a six month old and am now about to have a third in 7 months. We were so used to being a little family of 3 and then suddenly we're going to be a family of 5. I'm very happy about it though! Just rather surprised (not as much as my parents though!) Enigma DD loves her younger brother and just wants to 'cuddle him, and kiss him' constantly. DubaiCat - we should have learnt by now!
2937
Posts
EW EXPERT
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 10:58
I'm confused...you failed how? by prediciting the wrong due date or by gettin busy when you werent supposed to?? ;) Anyhow, Due Dec.9th...awaiting next US.....its weird waiting and thinking, "I guess everything is ok". I'm still preggo...but no belly in sight. FYI - this is my first. Well I failed in that I - unbelievably naively - thought it simply wouldn't happen, as it took us years to have DS1 and let's just say this one was the next best thing to an immaculate conception.
105
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 09:38
Hey Same here due December 6th. Join the gang , though mine is very much planned as already have a 6 year old and guess it was abt time i give her a sibling :)
152
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 09:24
I'm confused...you failed how? by prediciting the wrong due date or by gettin busy when you werent supposed to?? ;) Anyhow, Due Dec.9th...awaiting next US.....its weird waiting and thinking, "I guess everything is ok". I'm still preggo...but no belly in sight. FYI - this is my first.
2937
Posts
EW EXPERT
Latest post on 08 May 2011 - 08:24
I'm due November this year but just had to post as I almost spat my tea out over the laptop! I too failed in the planning part of family planning and I too said 'Aargh'. Am still saying 'Aaargh'. Along with a few choice expletives! But hey-ho, what to do. Congratulations!
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY