July 2012 due dates | Page 2 | ExpatWoman.com
 

July 2012 due dates

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 June 2012 - 16:24
Wow! Congrats plumie and family! Great to hear all went well. Lovely name as well. Names list so far: pancake girl: Natalia plumie girl: Maya Josephine LJB: ? Keep posting ladies!
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 June 2012 - 16:17
Hi ladies, Pancake baby girl was born on 20th June at 12:08 hrs, 3.46 kg And 50 cm. We're both well and came home yesterday to join the rest of the family. My DS is great with her always smiling at her and almost gentle while patting her. Congrats LJB on the arrival of your little girl!!! Glad to hear she is doing well. Thinking about you plumie today. Hope your little one arrives safe into this world. Great news Amy! Stay positive and sure you'll make it to the hospital in time. Nappy mum good luck tomorrow. Read everyone's post and thinking about each one of you and can't wait to read your updates. Must run to feed DD now...
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 25 June 2012 - 15:58
Massive congrats LJB! Glad all went well and that little LJB is healthy and heading home! Congrats also to Pancake! :) Plumie - Hope all went well today and you're now enjoying having snuggles with your new precious bundle! Amy - Wow, that is a change! Really happy for you tho that you're getting chance to have another normal delivery! And I'm sure you will be absolutely fine! You seem like a very strong willed lady, and hey, its your 3rd time - you're a pro at this by now! ;) Good luck all the same! Will be keeping everything crossed for you over the coming weeks. We had our final appointment yesterday. Everything is fine but baby is still in exactly the same position so we're definitely going to be having a c-section on the 2nd. One week today!!! Think I've got my head round it all now and am generally feeling much better about everything, altho still cant quite imagine holding a tiny little baby this time next week! Getting very excited now tho, finally! :) Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep the updates coming! Its really exciting to see how everyone is getting on! :) xx Edited to add - plumie, looks like we posted at the same time! Congrats! Glad you are both doing well and being well looked after! And what a beautiful name! xx <em>edited by LMAO-DXB on 25/06/2012</em>
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 25 June 2012 - 15:57
Maya Josephine was born at 8:40am this morning, weighing 3.48kg and 50cm long :) Again, Dr Elsa and her team were excellent and it feels so good being back at City Hospital knowing we are in good hands! Congrats LJB 2010!!! AmyAus - will keep you in my thoughts and hope that you get a safe and healthy delivery! Best of luck to the rest of the July Mummies & the upcoming births :P <em>edited by plumie on 25/06/2012</em>
179
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 June 2012 - 11:36
Little LJB came into the world on June 21 at 14:50, 2.9 kg and 51 cm. She is doing well and happy to go home and start terrorizing her big brother today :-) Congrats to pancake on your little girl! Best of luck to plumie with your csection today and to everyone on their upcoming births!
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 22 June 2012 - 10:54
Hey ladies Just wanted to say a quick congrats to those who have met their little one's already over the last week - hope all is going well! And good luck to those about to meet their precious little bundles over the coming week! Hope everyone is feeling good and getting excited! :) xx
26
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 17:46
Hi Everyone.. have been out of the scene and this page for a long time.. hope everyone is doing fine and eagerly waiting with their countdowns ;-) wow..many on the list are getting a c-section and that too with Dr. Elsa :) Tigger1980.. same here.. c-section on july 19th at city with Dr. Elsa. what time are you scheduled for? I am either at 8 or 9 need to confirm. I have clubbed some of my annual leave with maternity to make approx 2.5months.. mom and then mil will be here back to back to help and planning to get a 8-6 maid for add on help. then daycare at 6months. plumie.. 25th June is the d-day for you.. all the best :)
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 12:53
I'm having a csection tomorrow at city w dr Elsa so hopefully should be back home by the time you are in. Pancake - hope everything's going well for you today, looking forward to hearing your daughter's name :-) Ooohhh best of luck for tomorrow LJB2010!!! It seems we will be tagging each other, you're out and I'll be going in ;) And all the very best to Pancake too!!! Seems like there a quite a few July babies who are making an early appearance :D
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 12:46
I'm having my section on the 25th @ 8am with Dr Elsa, so it seems we will be there at the same time ;) Who is you Dr? I'm with Dr. Helena Taylor. I wish they move my time in the morning, might be hungry & thirsty before my schedule.
179
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 09:33
I'm having a csection tomorrow at city w dr Elsa so hopefully should be back home by the time you are in. Pancake - hope everything's going well for you today, looking forward to hearing your daughter's name :-)
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 08:56
It seems that we are moving from July to June. Entering our 8 month we found out from my previous OB back home that she made a combination of horizontal & vertical incision in my uterus thus not making me qualified for VBAC. We're scheduled on June 26 (12 noon) at City. Anyone there by that time? I'm having my section on the 25th @ 8am with Dr Elsa, so it seems we will be there at the same time ;) Who is you Dr?
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 08:55
Wow, not long now Plumie! Are you in City or AH? We'll be thinking of you! My next appt is not until the 30th as my doctor is away, so I am hoping she stays in til then! Thanks Niggly!!! I'm at City with Dr Elsa :)
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 08:39
It seems that we are moving from July to June. Entering our 8 month we found out from my previous OB back home that she made a combination of horizontal & vertical incision in my uterus thus not making me qualified for VBAC. We're scheduled on June 26 (12 noon) at City. Anyone there by that time?
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 19 June 2012 - 21:35
Wow, not long now Plumie! Are you in City or AH? We'll be thinking of you! My next appt is not until the 30th as my doctor is away, so I am hoping she stays in til then!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 19 June 2012 - 16:10
So it seems my July Bubba will be a June baby!!! Had a check up today and no changes since my last appointment :( So it's a case of history repeating itself and thankfully I'm much more prepared for it this time! Section booked for the 25th June @ 8am! Anyone else in hospital at that time? Niggly - we've used Cecile since DD1 was 6 weeks old, right up until about 8 months :) Wonderful to hear that your baby haas turned, hope it's all systems go for you now :D
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 19 June 2012 - 15:13
Had a scan yesterday at 37+2 and baby has turned! Hoping she stays that way now! I was getting very nervous at the thought of a c-section. You still never know how things will end up but feel more hopeful that I can have a natural delivery. I tried a few things to help encourage her to turn. The main one was swimming and after the first day of swimming, I was in a lot of pain with her moving all over the place ... I guess it worked! LMAO-DXB ... maybe try out swimming? My doc was also not confident of the baby turning. At 36 weeks she was still in breech, so you never know. I also spent quite a few evenings on the birthing ball ... not sure if that helped. Plumie ... Cecile is lovely and really really good. I met with her last time and know lots of ladies that use her for sleeping issues etc. Hopefully she will take good care of you!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 18 June 2012 - 18:38
Hey KiranB - good to hear from you!!! You're very brave being away from your DH for so long, I would never have been able to stand the distance :( What are you using for your stretch marks? I've had none this pregnancy *touch wood* but got loads with my first! Bio Oil is one of the best stretch marks oil! Well I think I have jinxed myself, as the aches and pains have set in :\: Lots of tightening across my belly and my back feels like it has been bulldozed! I slept for most of the morning though as DD went to nursery, but I just could not feel rested enough! I did manage to pack my hospital bag this afternoon, just need to get my toiletries tomorrow. I am soooo ready to have this baby now! Just want to get on with things now :) I'm also a big advocate of Cecile De Scaly so we met with her on Saturday to talk us through feeding/sleeping routines as I want to be pro-active this time, instead of re-active! I feel so much more relaxed after meeting with her as I was struggling to get my head around managing a toddler and a new born. Am hoping to keep things as "disruption" free for DD1 and at the same time get DD2 into a routine ASAP! Welcome to the group Daisy Bump! Expatwoman runs a B&B Coffee morning and it's a great way to meet other mums! Check out the "events" section for timings and venues! ETA: we're seeing Dr Elsa first thing in the morning tomorrow! She'll be able to give us a good indication on whether I can hold out for a natural, and if not then we will set the date for our section!!! And don't worry about your weight gain Kiran! Most woman put on 20+kg's in the first pregnancy, so I would say you are pretty much on target for healthy weight gain! I put on 20kg in my first and I've only put on 9kg with this pregnancy! You live and learn I guess ;) <em>edited by plumie on 18/06/2012</em>
253
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 18 June 2012 - 15:35
Hi Ladies, Hope you're all doing well, Sorry I haven't been in touch, I got myself working in a salon while I was here in London, it has really helped the time fly. The sun has come out here too and I'm finding it really difficult as the heat gets to me straight away...can't imagine how you guys must be feeling...please do take care. I had a scan two weeks ago and my baby is now head down and in position, Dr said she still may turn, I have my last scan today in a few hours so fingers crossed she still down. I am now carrying around an extra 15kg at 34 weeks and its sooo tough, I'm always tired and very moody. Heartburn is driving me up he wall and my stretch marks are stressing me out. Finding it very hard without my husband, I think i will try my best to come back the first week of Sept as I can't stand it here no more. I know it'll all be worth it in the end so I'm trying to be more positive about it all. Packing my bag today...5 weeks to go now. Plummie - Thanks for asking about my wisdom teeth, I only got one taken out as the dentists didnt want to numb me too much. It was the easiest most pain free treatment ever, had a nice big burger the day after...hope the birth of my baby is as easy :) All the best Ladies xxx
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 June 2012 - 17:02
Hello all, I'm fairly new to Dubai and am expecting my first baby July 15th at Welcare Hospital. I would be grateful if anyone knows of someone who delivered there? I have visited and met with staff but would welcome some first hand knowledge of what to expect. I would also like to meet up with fellow mums and join groups so if you know of friendly groups in the marina area that would be great. Thanks.
151
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 16 June 2012 - 19:24
LMAODXB - sorry to hear the baby hasn't turned :-( At least you know when you will be having your baby and still a few weeks to mentally prepare! I am really hoping mine does not make an appearance until close to the due date at end of July as my consultant has just informed me she is on holiday from early to mid July. I'm still hoping for a natural birth. 34 weeks now and starting to get pretty exhausted after only only an hour waddling around the mall. I'm still working for another few weeks yet though so I had better perk myself up for a while yet.
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 14 June 2012 - 20:27
Hi ladies good to hear how everyone's getting on. Amy, sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time with things recently. I have a lot of respect for the way you have been coping with everything! Well, for my update. Im doing fine. seem to have acquired the legs of an elephant over the last week! Cankles doesn't even come close - my thighs just seem to stretch all the way from my bum to my toes! ;) I now refer to them as my Thankles! Baby is still breech with her bum down and feet and hands up by her face, so looks like we're heading for a c-section. would have preferred a normal delivery but my priority is to get baby out safely, however that may be. Feeling a bit low and bummed about the whole thing at the mo but not really sure why. Im fine about having a c-section, but maybe its more the fact that i thought we still had 6 weeks to go and now its suddenly been cut down to 3. We've got all the stuff ready for whenever she gets here but i think my heads just not quite ready just yet. Am scheduled in for the c-section on the 2nd, so long as she doesn't turn, but Dr Elsa reckons that's highly unlikely, even if i were to have an ECV. Anyone else planning on being in city around that time?
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 14 June 2012 - 19:58
Motherhood really does start before your baby is born already! And the big decisions start way before they are sent off to college ;) AmyAus - it sounds like you are in the right track with your frame of mind! I never got the natural birth I so desperately wanted with my first, and it seems we are heading down that same route again! My body seems to be defying Mother Nature again, so we need to start considering Plan B! I do sometimes look down at my scar, and get teary just thinking about what it represents, it's become sentimental to me in a way?! Keep us updated once your date has been set! I've just hit 37 weeks today and off to pack my hospital bag this week-end :D Making a few big decisions in Tuesday when we see Dr Elsa, so getting pretty excited now!!!
1
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 June 2012 - 16:24
Hello everyone! I am due on July 19th :-) via caesarian at city Hospital, They seem really good there. I was wondering if any of you are also working mums and how you are dealing with the 45 days maternity leave and what your plans are for your baby after that 45 days? Cheers!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 11 June 2012 - 13:06
OMW - it seems like a few July babies will be born in June, how exciting!!! A mere matter of days now! Has everyone finished all their shopping? Packed their hospital bags yet? I packed mine at 37 weeks with DD1 so will be doing the same this week-end ;) Saw Dr Elsa last Thursday and Little Missy is still sitting "very high" up! She may be going down the same route as her older sister if she does not make a move on soon! See Dr again next Tuesday and then we will make a decision! If we decide to go for a planned section again, then I would like to hold out until 40 weeks again! Maybe 39 if she really starts misbehaving ;) How is everyone getting on with sleep?! It's loo trips everyone 2/3hrs for me these days! Preparation for what lies ahead I guess! Apart from that I feel great and not too exhausted! Heartburn is a killer at the moment and I'm taking Gaviscon in all forms throughout the day :/: Sorry to hear about all the breech babies! Seems to be a stubborn lot these July Babies! KiranB - hope the tooth removal went well and you could take some painkillers! AmyAus - so sorry to hear of your situation! How are you getting on?
179
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 10 June 2012 - 23:20
I thought you were at American but some days I can barely remember my name :-) No joy with the version, it's a cs on the 21 at city for me. Dh is also sleeping in sweaters.
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 10 June 2012 - 22:39
LJB how did it go today? I'll deliver at the American Hospital. I think you're with City H. Would have been nice to be neighbours... Tooooo hot!!! Although my DH swears it's not that hot while wearing a winter jumper in the house because of our AC. How is everyone else?
179
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 10 June 2012 - 08:58
Hello, Hope everyone is doing well! Can you believe how hot it is?! I feel like I'm in the home stretch. The nursery is almost done (poor dh probably has pbk nightmares now :-) and just waiting for the baby to make her move. I'm going in for my version today so will also finally know whether I need to come to terms with a cs. I'm still holding out hope that we will discover she turned on her own since my last appt but if not hopefully the dr can turn her! After having ds vaginally the idea of a section for no 2 kind of bums me out. Otherwise not much to report, hope everyone is staying cool! Pancake - where are you delivering? We might be at the hospital together :-)
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 01 June 2012 - 21:50
Hi ladies, Wishing everyone an easy June! Sympathy for the ones having major health issues. :( Almost 36 weeks and every day is getting harder and harder. Especially with the summer heat and a 2 year old to run after all day long. Bad sleep, heartburn, restless leg syndrome, elephant ankles and so on... Based on my previous history (ECS with DS and other issues) the date for the C-section is set for 20th June. Counting the days now but I bet I'll freak out closer to the date. The hospital bag is out already but inside only some snacks until I get the power look for the rest of the stuff. Keep well and post some more..
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 31 May 2012 - 21:57
Hi ladies, Lovely to hear everyone's updates. All going pretty well .. apart from dreadful backache and heartburn and a complete lack of sleep, but that is down to my 18 month old teething! At my 32 week scan, it showed that there was too much amniotic fluid. Doc did not really explain it very well as she was pretty busy at my last visit. Have another check up this weekend, so hopefully I will get more answers. Any had this before and had any problems with it?? Can't believe I have only 5 more weeks to go! Packing the hospital bag this weekend :)
Anonymous (not verified)
0
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 29 May 2012 - 16:14
Hi Ladies, It's my first post, I'm 31 weeks now, so I thought its time to join this group. Everything is so far so good, I am delivering in City hospital. This is my first baby and the gender will be a surprise. :-) Norts, I am starting my ante natal classes next week on Wednesday in Healthbay Polyclinic , apparently they are very good. The classes start at 7pm and 2.5hours. I chose this so that hubby and me can go after work. You can check they might have free spaces. xx
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY