July 2012 due dates | Page 8 | ExpatWoman.com
 

July 2012 due dates

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
310
Posts
EW EXPLORER
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 17:19
Congrats all. My EDD is June 26 so it could go into July. Haven't yet been to a doctor yet but planning to take out a package through Al Wasl. I've been to Al Safa clinic but they won't refer you until you are 12 weeks along.
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 16:48
Congrats ladies :) Sami - Is Dr Amal an oldish lady? I was with a Dr Amal who is UK trained/educated last year but she was in the Springs.
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 16:24
Thanks metness we are super excited. I got the scan done at a private clinic rather than a hospital since they are all booked out till January 2012 and i didnt want to wait that long. The clinic is called Al Moosa 04 345 2999 its on Al Wasl road before Iranian hospital the Obgyn is Dr. Amal (UK trained and qualified) and she delivers in Medcare. It was a transvaginal scan as 6 weeks is still early so she did give me a choice for waiting for two more weeks but i decided to go ahead with the internal scan instead.
Anonymous (not verified)
0
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 15:30
Hi girls Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy. congrats, you must be very excited! can i ask, where you did your scan - i read somewhere on this forum that most doctors wont see you until a bit later on (mostly because they are fully booked).
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 14:34
Hi girls Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy.
76
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 01:55
I am expecting mine in March/April, 2012 :-) It would be my third one. <em>edited by Pixie2011 on 13/11/2011</em>
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 November 2011 - 19:55
Hi Amy, Welcome to the club!! Just had the odd queasy moment so far. I find ginger tea has helped a bit. I wasn't too bad last time, so fingers crossed! For my last pregnancy I delivered with Dr Braithwaite at American Hospital, so I have booked to see her at 12 weeks. Likewise, not planning on an early scan. Just did one at 12 weeks last time as well. Have you delivered your other kids here?
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY