July 2012 due dates | Page 7 | ExpatWoman.com
 

July 2012 due dates

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 07 January 2012 - 23:17
Feeling a bit fed up today tho as i just look fat at the moment rather than pregnant. I cant do the buttons up on my trousers and have heard you can get some kind of trouser ties / extension things so you can leave the buttons open and your trousers dont fall down! but cant find them ANYWHERE! Just got a whole load of blank stares from staff in Baby shop, mothercare, jenny rose...etc today. Anyone know what im on about and where i can get them from? That's what you are looking for :D [url=http://dubaibabies.com/product/tummy-tie-elasticated-waist-expander.aspx'>Tummy Tie[/url'> Lavender - great tip! Will try some when we get back home next week!
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 07 January 2012 - 20:07
Hey ladies! Glad to hear some of you are starting to feel better now! Hope the dodgey dreams stop soon for niggley and plumie! I had a few weird ones to start with but nothing that bad. Lavender is supposed to have a calming effect so might be worth trying lighting a lavender candle and having a sniff just before you go to bed? My sickness seems to have pretty much gone now (YEAY!!) so long as i keep nibbling on a fairly regular basis. Am addicted to cheese and pickle, and haribo's (altho not sure the pregnancy is to blame on either of those, but its my excuse anyway!! ;) ) Feeling a bit fed up today tho as i just look fat at the moment rather than pregnant. I cant do the buttons up on my trousers and have heard you can get some kind of trouser ties / extension things so you can leave the buttons open and your trousers dont fall down! but cant find them ANYWHERE! Just got a whole load of blank stares from staff in Baby shop, mothercare, jenny rose...etc today. Anyone know what im on about and where i can get them from?
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 07 January 2012 - 19:29
I have had some odd dreams already ... although not quite as bad as yours sound Plumie! Think I spoke too soon about the morning sickness! The past week it has been horrid and I just want to curl up in bed, but at least it is going fast ... 14 weeks today.
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 07 January 2012 - 10:13
Aaarrrggghhh - the nightmares are back!!! Is anyone experiencing these as well? I had it quite bad with my first pregnancy and was hoping I would skip it this time :/: Extemely vivid, sometimes horrific, and quite intense! It actually bothers me as to how my brain can put all these images together :\: Does anyone have a cure on how I can calm my mind?! And yes PCM - this pregnancy sure is flying, but I'm not complaining :)
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 06 January 2012 - 20:26
Happy New Year ladies! Hope everyone is fine! Great you're feeling better plumie! I'm feeling better as well Sickeness stopped at around 13 weeks and energy coming back Need loads of it for my 19 months DS! Still off some of my favorite pre-pregnancy food but somehow I feel like eating healthier options which is good. Can't believe I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant. Time flies faster this pregnancy with a toddler to look after. How is everyone else? Keep us posted ladies.
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 06 January 2012 - 10:28
How are all the July Mummies doing??? I almost cant believe...14 weeks & my morning sickness has lifted and energy levels are slowly rising!!!! 1st pregnancy i only got relief around 17/19 weeks, so am really not complaining :D Anyone else starting to feel better yet?
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 17:05
Congrats Pluumie! I am due on 7th July. My symptoms were pretty bad up until the 12 week mark. Even had backache and leg aches which I did not have til much later last time round. Thankfully I am feeling a lot better now, so hopefully your symptoms will ease off. Happy New Year!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 31 December 2011 - 00:21
Baby Nr 2 due on the 4th July :D I am yet to believe that every pregnancy is different...so far i have had... Horrendous morning sickness :/: Tiredness that could put anyone into hibernation! Swelling of the joints Sneezing/blocked nose Heartburn ...and i am only 13 weeks!!! Exactly the same symptoms i had with DD, and things only got progressively worse, so here's hoping i will be spared the rest of the symptoms i don't even want to talk about! Had our 12 week scan at FMC 2 days before we left for SA and all was well with our little acrobat ;) And announced it to everyone on the 24th by letting DD wear a T-shirt that said "Big Sister" on it! Took a few minutes for some to figure it out, some never figured it out and others we just blurted it out! It was something we missed out on when i was pregnant with DD1, so it was really special telling all our friends and family in person! On the good side - the tiredness has gone and so has the nausea - comes and goes if i forget to nibble on something for a few hours! On the bad side - i have come down with Tonsillitis - so bedridden and having a terrible time with eating or doing anything! Looks like i am on the mend though, just in time for a New Years Eve Bash which we are attending tomorrow night :) Hope all the other July Mumma's are doing well x
65
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 08 December 2011 - 10:30
I was just thinking of posting today, i feel sick in the mornings which is not good since im late to work the only thing that works is constantly eating and snacking. LMAO-DXB did you decide on your doctor then? I had my 9 week appointment yesterday and could see that my blueberry has now become a grape :) I finally deicded on Dr. Grace at City- loved her and she was so sweet i didnt have to ask any questions since she talked about everything during the appointment. cp80-hope things are better how was your scan on the 24th. Hope all the other ladies are doing good too! Congrats to Sami and everyone else on the thread. I had my 8 weeks scan yesterday and my two beans are doing well so far. That's a great relief.I myself am just okay. Coming to work is tiring. I live close to office though, 5 minutes away. My mom is here so I drive home to lunch and even manage to catch a short nap. However, am thinking of taking a work break Feb onwards, to take it easy. Let's see how things go. Just hoping for the best.
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 07 December 2011 - 17:15
Hey Sami. Congrats on your progression to a grape!! :D Im finding the only thing that is keeping my sickness at bay for any length of time at all is chicken super noodles, and chicken noodle soup! Think im gona look like a super noodle by the end of this! Feeling sick is just the pits, isnt it! Im only on week 7 and people keep telling me "dont worry, it'l probably stop around weeks 12 - 14", Like knowing iv prob got another 5-7 weeks of feeling like a big sack of pants is supposed to make me feel better??!! Then yesterday (my worst day so far) hubby decided to take his life into his own hands and start calling me "Mardy"!!!!! If only we could inflict morning (or all day) sickness onto our husbands....now that would make me feel better!! :D I went to see Dr Ibrahim at City. He's very nice, but still thinking I will transfer to Dr Elsa as soon as I can get an appointment with her - prob in March, but im happy to stay with Dr Ibrahim til then.
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 07 December 2011 - 17:00
I was just thinking of posting today, i feel sick in the mornings which is not good since im late to work the only thing that works is constantly eating and snacking. LMAO-DXB did you decide on your doctor then? I had my 9 week appointment yesterday and could see that my blueberry has now become a grape :) I finally deicded on Dr. Grace at City- loved her and she was so sweet i didnt have to ask any questions since she talked about everything during the appointment. cp80-hope things are better how was your scan on the 24th. Hope all the other ladies are doing good too!
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 07 December 2011 - 16:03
Siiiiiiick!! And sick of feeling sick! All day, every day. not actually being sick but just constantly feeling like im going to! :( Any other July mommies suffering today? Hope yours has settled down now AmyAus! Not enjoying this at all. On the up side tho, had our first appointment yesterday. Had a scan and saw our tiny little blueberry (as its being called this week!) and its teenie weenie little heart beating away! :)
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 22:15
AmyAus82 hope you feel better soon!!!! Let's hold hands together on this site for the next few weeks of sickness and months of pregnancy I'm in the same boat and can't wait for my DS to go for his mid day nap so I can get a power nap too Chewing salty biscuits 2 am, 6 am whenever I get up and my stomach is funny Nausea and tiredness please go away!!!
65
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 15:54
I just managed to speak to the doctor who called me back; he said watery discharge is nothing to worry about as long as there is no itching. He asked me to come on 24th for scan...
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 12:08
Thanks for the advice pancake! Not too sure what to do for the best. I think im quite happy to wait til early dec as its only a couple of weeks but should i be trying to get in to see someone sooner? And congrats cp80! Cant help you with your question unfortunately but hope all is fine and you're looking forwards to your scan! :) Beginning of December is fine I think Just giving you an option as I remember how anxious I was with my first pregnancy Cp80 sorry I can't help If you' really worried what about showing up at the hospital They should look after you if it's an emergency Or go see another dr where you can find availability Hope you get a solution soon
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 12:00
Thanks for the advice pancake! Not too sure what to do for the best. I think im quite happy to wait til early dec as its only a couple of weeks but should i be trying to get in to see someone sooner? And congrats cp80! Cant help you with your question unfortunately but hope all is fine and you're looking forwards to your scan! :)
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:55
The group is definitely growing Congratulations ladies! LMAO if you would like to see a dr just to confirm pregnancy and do some measurements or just to put your mind at ease you can always book at one of the little clinics in Jumeirah They usually have availability Temporary solution until you get an appointment with the dr you want to see the rest of the pregnancy
65
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:52
Hello, as per the baby & bumps, my due date is 19 July. I have my first scan on 24th Nov. Waiting for that.. Now I would like to know if anyon ein this group is experiencing any watery discharge. I'm experiencing some leakage. There's some wetness down there. I freak out each time I feel passing something and rush to che ck if its blood. Its just water. Wonder where this water is coming from. Am taking progesteron supplements everyday - started from the day of ovulation. Not sure if that is causing the water leakage. I have called the doctor but he's busy. Waiting for his call back.
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:51
Early December will be fine, the last time i called for Dr. Elsa she was booked till March i am sure she is great but as a first time pregnancy i really cant wait for that long or change my doctor last minute it freaks me out!
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:30
Thanks sami! And big congrats to you too! :) I just found a couple of online due date calculators and its saying my EDD is 22nd July!! Suddenly VERY freaked out! I called to make an appointment with Dr Elsa at city but she's fully booked til end of feb, so tried to book with Dr Ibrahim instead and his schedule isnt open for Dec yet, so on a waiting list for both. Grrrrr!! Early Dec should be ok tho, right?
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:21
Also, please try to get an appointment with a Ob/Gyn as soon as possible becasue the good ones are booked out for months!!
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:20
Hey ladies! Please can i join this group too?? :) Pee'd on a stick yesterday and got the 2 blue lines! :D Its my first and dont have a clue about ANYTHING!! Im guessing I would prob be in the Aug group but dont think there is one yet. How can you work out your due date? Thanks! oooh welcome and congratulations LMAO-DXB! this is my first too and i am very clueless but i have just been researching and reading things online, i am also keeping this to a minimum because i dont want to over read and get stressed over the small stuff. You can find out your due date when you visit the doc they ask you when you have your last period and calculate it from there.
576
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:01
Hey ladies! Please can i join this group too?? :) Pee'd on a stick yesterday and got the 2 blue lines! :D Its my first and dont have a clue about ANYTHING!! Im guessing I would prob be in the Aug group but dont think there is one yet. How can you work out your due date? Thanks!
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 09:50
Yes exciting times indeed, no nausea but i have just gone off food which is rather funny because i was in a fitness craze before i conceived and all i could think of was food lol. I am contemplating between American Hospital and City not yet decided DH thinks its rather funny how i am getting picky about the hospitals. I havent guessed the gender but I will definately find out when the time comes. Hope you feel better soon AmyAus82.
76
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 18:14
Hi girls Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy. Awww congrats. I hope you have a beautiful and a healthy baby. No morning sickness that is wonderful. I had no morning sickness at all and I was quite happy about it :-) Hugs. Thank you and same to you as well. Yes really lucky with no morning sickness helps a great deal too since i work full time and cant imagine puking in the shared bathroom! I don't work yet, but nevertheless, not throwing up every morning was a blessing for me. I am 5 months along now. Looks like I am having a boy, but might know for sure at the end of the week.
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 12:57
Hi girls Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy. Awww congrats. I hope you have a beautiful and a healthy baby. No morning sickness that is wonderful. I had no morning sickness at all and I was quite happy about it :-) Hugs. Thank you and same to you as well. Yes really lucky with no morning sickness helps a great deal too since i work full time and cant imagine puking in the shared bathroom!
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 12:13
Congratulation ladies! Hope everyone is fine. I'm really excited to join the July group. Heard a heartbeat yetserday and I was soooo happy. Due date is 1st July with my second one. DS is 18 months now. Totally different pregnancy so far with nausea all day long and tiredness. None of this last time so it came as a surprise. Going back to American Hospital to the same dr who delivered my DS. Hugs to everyone.
76
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 20:46
Hi girls Just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant today this is my first one so very excited had a scan today and even heard the heartbeat. Due date is 4th July so far, no morning sickness so far but i just feel very tired and sleepy. Awww congrats. I hope you have a beautiful and a healthy baby. No morning sickness that is wonderful. I had no morning sickness at all and I was quite happy about it :-) Hugs.
Anonymous (not verified)
0
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 18:35
Thanks metness we are super excited. I got the scan done at a private clinic rather than a hospital since they are all booked out till January 2012 and i didnt want to wait that long. The clinic is called Al Moosa 04 345 2999 its on Al Wasl road before Iranian hospital the Obgyn is Dr. Amal (UK trained and qualified) and she delivers in Medcare. It was a transvaginal scan as 6 weeks is still early so she did give me a choice for waiting for two more weeks but i decided to go ahead with the internal scan instead. thank you sami :) DH & I are trying for a baby (i am so excited before even being pregnant) and i always wondered if and when it happens if i can wait 12 weeks before getting the scan done. Good to know that the private clinics see you earlier than that. All the best to you and everyone on this thread!! <em>edited by Metness on 13/11/2011</em>
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 17:26
Congrats ladies :) Sami - Is Dr Amal an oldish lady? I was with a Dr Amal who is UK trained/educated last year but she was in the Springs. Not old at all i would say mid thirties.
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY