July 2012 due dates | Page 3 | ExpatWoman.com
 

July 2012 due dates

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 May 2012 - 21:11
Hey all, Hope you are all well. Isn't it getting hard now!! I had a fetal growth scan yesterday to determine what was happening with my low lying placenta. Was given the great yet scary news that it has moved enough to allow me to have a natural birth. I am very happy but also now feel completely un prepared considering I have spend the past 16 weeks not even allowed to go for a short walk. So, this now brings me to the quetion : have any of you taken ante natal classes yet? If so, can anyone make a recommendation? I am delivering in Med care and to be honest have not yet discussed their classes with them yet but am willing to go else where should someone recomend else where. Thanks <em>edited by Norts on 28/05/2012</em>
253
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 May 2012 - 16:29
Hi Ladies, Hope you're all well, Sorry to hear you're having a hard time AmyAus82, wish you all the best and I hope you get better real soon. I had a day were I could feel the baby growing but i knew there wasn't enough room for her, I was in so much pain, really couldn't even walk. Everything seems to be going smoothly for me here in the UK, just finding it difficult without my Hubby by my side. We've had a heat wave here...really could do with air conditioning, fans just don't cut it no more. I'll be getting my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday too ... luckily it is safe to do whilst being pregnant...only means I get to come back to Dubai sooner than I thought :) Really hope we can all meet up after our little ones arrive. would be great to see you all not long to go at all now, so excited for us all x
179
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2012 - 17:14
Hello! 35 weeks for me and starting to feel like I've had about enough. I can't complain as everything's gone well till now but must say I'm starting to feel hot, enormous and tired. A bit bummed as baby has turned head up now. I'm going in Sunday to see if she has flipped back around and if not will book an ecv for next week which has me a bit nervous. I had ds vaginally and it just seems a shame to wreck both exit routes :-). On a lighter note just dragged dh to pbk where I forced him to pretend to care about the nursery theme. He didn't fake it very well. I unwittingly bought a strange sized cot so now need to find a tailor to transform my double sheets into boori bed sized fitted crib sheets if anyone knows a good one? Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool!
151
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 May 2012 - 10:50
Hello Ladies! I am 31 weeks now, baby is head down and so far so good. Definitely been busy shopping - mostly online really so my shop n ship bills have been huge, although I have some family coming over in a month or so to bring some of it over. I'm feeling surprisingly ok most of the time. I have the odd day here and there where I am utterly exhausted but then the next day I will be absolutely fine. I am waddling a bit though and turning over in bed is a bit of a mission. I am definitely up for some get togethers too. I think we will need them! I haven't thought about a hospital bag yet. I will have to put that on my to - do list. My task this weekend is to draft up a birthplan and manage my hubby into doing a bit more on the nursery / building furniture etc. I think i have decided to deliver at City Hospital, but I need to take a look around the maternity ward sometime. How is Sami getting on with her little girl? Kiran - hope you are enjoying the UK!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 24 May 2012 - 20:36
Hey July Mummies!!! How is everyone doing??? Seems like everyone has dropped off the radar or busy shopping for all the eminent arrivals :D We've been exiled in the UK for a few weeks and it has been bliss! Making full use of the fresh air (albeit rained almost every day), it was a welcome change to the heat and humidity! 34weeks so the countdown is officially on! Had a check up with Dr yesterday and baby is head down, snuggled in my pelvis and she has started breathing on her own! I have to say it was quite awesome to watch her inhale and exhale, but this was also another sign - that she is ready!!! Meeting Dr in 2 weeks time and then probably weekly after that! No decision has been made re: VBAC or elective section (1st was a section at 40 weeks), as nature will determine this ;) Heartburn has returned with a vengeance and I'm a walking ad for Gaviscon at the moment! Lower back ache and groin pain has started so it's small "waddling" steps for me at the moment :) Sleep - it's taking me between 1 - 2hrs to get comfy as Little Missy is the most busiest from 11pm-1am - kicking and doing all sort of somersaults in her confined little space! Hence me crashing with DD when she goes down for her midday nap! How is everyone else doing? Let's all try to reconnect again, as this place is going to be a ghost town come July when everyone has left for the summer holidays :( Play dates and "at-home-get-together's" will help our sanity :D Update Mumma's :cool:
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 16 May 2012 - 09:55
Hi Ladies! any of you prepared hospital bag yet? This is my first time to give birth here at City and have no idea what I should bring for us.
253
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 02 May 2012 - 18:03
Hey Ladies... Has any one noticed their first stretch marks ??? I noticed mine on saturday, i was soooo upset, Been applying coco butter since i found out (Which was when I was less than a month pregs)... I hope they don't get bigger :(
106
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 02 May 2012 - 14:07
July looks like a very busy month!!! Hoping everyone keeps well! Third semester as well and counting the weeks until my mum gets here (to stay over summer with us yeiiiiiii!!!!!!!) Still on my own for one more month and my toddler drains all my energy! Sleep is not the greatest I get but since I have an uncomplicated pregnancy I just try to complain as little a possible. Well it works sometimes at least. Would be lovely to meet up with our July babies at some point To exchange useful tips and get to do something during the horrible summer days Keep us posted ladies
31
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 01 May 2012 - 14:20
Yay third trimester! I havent shopped properly yet for the baby, waiting for Dubai Summer Surprises sales to start on 14th June. Hope I'm not leaving it till too late! Has anyone started any kind of prenatal classes yet? -- Due July 24th --- <em>edited by sourskittleash on 01/05/2012</em>
35
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 April 2012 - 16:26
Hi ladies, Thanks niggly and acceber for your reply. Sorry to hear that you still have the morning sickness. Did you try to eat ginger biscuit or peppermint tea it's help me a lot at the beginning. I am 29 weeks expecting the baby in mid-july. I have a 2,5 years little boys and part of the blue team this time also. Just move to Dubai so with the house and nursery hunting the pregnancy is flying by also can't believe I only have 12 weeks left or less. It will be great idea to meet up one days before the baby arrived picture that moment and also after when they will here . Cheers.
232
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 April 2012 - 15:53
Hi ladies, Welcome to the group! Yes, it has gone a bit quiet on here. Acceber ... I am 30+2 and still have bad morning sickness some days :( I have a little boy already and on team pink this time as well. I find this pregnancy is flying by ... can't believe I only have 10 weeks left. Hopefully we can all meet up once the babies come along!
3
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 30 April 2012 - 15:47
Hi July Ladies, I'm expecting my 2nd at the end of July, already have a little boy (a toddler) and I'll be having a girl this time (confirmed at 20wk) so I'm part of the 'pink team'. I've been in Dubai over 3 years had my little boy at American and now I'm registered with Dr Elsa at City, have a couple of conditions that add complications to the pregnancy but nothing major. Suffered terribly with nausea and vomiting during the second two months accompanied with an emotional rollercoaster ride that took me by surprise as completely different from the first time. Would be really good to meet other mums due around the same time and their little bundles of joy when they arrive. x
35
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 29 April 2012 - 08:27
Hi kiranb, Thanks for your answer so it will be very funny to meet up with all our July babies one day it's really great idea. Looking forward to met you when you come back and others mums too Have nice day.
253
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 29 April 2012 - 02:01
Hiya new comers, i don't know where everyone in this group has got too....but pregnancy is defo a tough and time consuming experience. I have flown back to London, been here a week now, its been raining none stop here, everyone is miserable and angry lol...i don't understand how we are in a drought...there are puddles everywhere. I really miss Dubai...i hope we can all meet up with our babies when i get back, I will be returning early sept with mine. :) Good luck to you all x
35
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 April 2012 - 01:00
Hi all, Hope you are well. I am new to Dubai and baby 2 is due July . Please let me know if the July group meet up somewhere to discuss about your pregnancy experience or .....etc. Thanks
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 April 2012 - 14:03
Hi ladies, I am adding myself to the July group since my doctor has now quoted me as a week earlier (I was originally Aug 6th, now July 30th). This is mine and DH first, we are at the excited but nervous satage now. We are with Dr Azza at Medcare, who we like a lot so far, have had not issues to report. I am feeling ok, this week anyway! Have had some ups and downs as we all have! Currently battling with a vaginal infection which i just cant seem to shift, despite tablets and cream. I also have a low lying placenta which causes me some trouble, I should know about its progress at my next scan in 2 weeks. Hope you are all feeling well !
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 April 2012 - 14:02
Hi ladies, I am adding myself to the July group since my doctor has now quoted me as a week earlier (I was originally Aug 6th, now July 30th). This is mine and DH first, we are at the excited but nervous satage now. We are with Dr Azza at Medcare, who we like a lot so far, have had not issues to report. I am feeling ok, this week anyway! Have had some ups and downs as we all have! Currently battling with a vaginal infection which i just cant seem to shift, despite tablets and cream. I also have a low lying placenta which causes me some trouble, I should know about its progress at my next scan in 2 weeks. Hope you are all feeling well !
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 April 2012 - 14:02
Hi ladies, I am adding myself to the July group since my doctor has now quoted me as a week earlier (I was originally Aug 6th, now July 30th). This is mine and DH first, we are at the excited but nervous satage now. We are with Dr Azza at Medcare, who we like a lot so far, have had not issues to report. I am feeling ok, this week anyway! Have had some ups and downs as we all have! Currently battling with a vaginal infection which i just cant seem to shift, despite tablets and cream. I also have a low lying placenta which causes me some trouble, I should know about its progress at my next scan in 2 weeks. Hope you are all feeling well !
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 April 2012 - 14:02
Hi ladies, I am adding myself to the July group since my doctor has now quoted me as a week earlier (I was originally Aug 6th, now July 30th). This is mine and DH first, we are at the excited but nervous satage now. We are with Dr Azza at Medcare, who we like a lot so far, have had not issues to report. I am feeling ok, this week anyway! Have had some ups and downs as we all have! Currently battling with a vaginal infection which i just cant seem to shift, despite tablets and cream. I also have a low lying placenta which causes me some trouble, I should know about its progress at my next scan in 2 weeks. Hope you are all feeling well !
48
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 24 April 2012 - 14:01
Hi ladies, I am adding myself to the July group since my doctor has now quoted me as a week earlier (I was originally Aug 6th, now July 30th). This is mine and DH first, we are at the excited but nervous satage now. We are with Dr Azza at Medcare, who we like a lot so far, have had not issues to report. I am feeling ok, this week anyway! Have had some ups and downs as we all have! Currently battling with a vaginal infection which i just cant seem to shift, despite tablets and cream. I also have a low lying placenta which causes me some trouble, I should know about its progress at my next scan in 2 weeks. Hope you are all feeling well !
253
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 12 April 2012 - 08:53
Hi all and welcome to the new comers Hope your all well. I have finally recovered from my terrible backaches...turned out to be a UTI which then lead to a yeast infection...honestly the pain was unberable...the tablets made me throw up every evening, but it seemed to happen more when I ate chicken from a resturant, won't be doing that until the baby pops out now. Anyhow, i'll be heading of to London on the 20th April, so I prob won't get to see everyone again until the baby comes...hopefully we can all meet up with our little ones after. I wish you all the very best of luck with and i hope everything goes perfectly for you all. All the best ladies x
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 09 April 2012 - 11:59
Thanks AmyAus82. That is a great advise.:) thanks!
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 09 April 2012 - 10:37
Good Morning Ladies! hope you and your little ones are all doing well. For me all is fine too, apart from the fact that I am finding it really hard to get use to summer arrival! Have no idea how on earth I will manage in July with my little one. I have started the preparation slowly slowly ....! buying bits and pieces here and there. Have though about ordering it from UK or US but the shipping fees are huge and I just think it is less hassle and probably same money to do it all in Dubai. A funny question , but does anyone know where I can get colorful Muslin squares, big sizes? I have a few white ones , but just to have some purple, pinky ones too!?;) I am a first time mom so have no idea if I should get a breast pump from the beginning. Have to go back to work after a couple of months so will beed it eventually. does any of you with more experience on this have a suggestion what I should get? Are we meeting at all to get to know each other?! Love to meet you all. Hope you all had a nice weekend. :)
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 28 March 2012 - 15:27
Thanks Plumie.:) sourskittleash, I have been experiencing back pain too since a month now. but my prenatal Pilates helps a lot! for the growing pain, I guess we have to put up with it. I have the same and checked with mu Dr yesterday and he said it is normal...!
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 27 March 2012 - 20:20
So now I've been getting terrible round ligament pains at night :( Any time I move slightly in my sleep it's a sharp pain down both sides of my stomach! By morning they are alright, and by the time I force myself up and walk around a bit they fade away. Anyone else experiencing these? edited by sourskittleash on 25/03/2012 That sounds all pretty normal...unfortunately :( However always good to check out any pain or ache with your Dr! I remember having it pretty bad with my first pregnancy, however this time I think because things have been "stretched" already I don't feel as bad?! Now back pain...that's another story :/: Welcome to the July Club bamby02!
34
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 27 March 2012 - 18:32
Hello Ladies !!.. Those who are delivering with Dr Grace, can you let us know her delivery charges @ City? Since now she is moved to DMMC, I assume she would not have a package with City and would act as a external doctor delivering there?
8
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 March 2012 - 13:41
Hi Ladies, Finally managed to register at the website and be a part of July 12 due dates!:) - Pink team!!;) Looking forward to meet you all. I hope everyone is doing well.
31
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 25 March 2012 - 12:10
So now I've been getting terrible round ligament pains at night :( Any time I move slightly in my sleep it's a sharp pain down both sides of my stomach! By morning they are alright, and by the time I force myself up and walk around a bit they fade away. Anyone else experiencing these? Going to my doc tomm to find out if there's any relief, and just to confirm they are indeed round ligament pains! ---- Due July 24th <em>edited by sourskittleash on 25/03/2012</em>
169
Posts
EW NEWBIE
Latest post on 19 March 2012 - 21:02
Thanks for all the lovely wishes ladies I am better and more positive today. It's been a hard year I lost my only brother last year and I just feel like I never get a break from life. The baby is a fighter though so I have no excuses for being a glum bum anymore. I don't know about the ante natal classes at city but the midwives are fab I have asked so many questions and they always answer patiently. Two of them are now DH's new best friend as he wanted to be strong in front of me but would sit speak and speak to them about worse case scenarios :) Glad everyone is doing well
651
Posts
EW GURU
Latest post on 19 March 2012 - 20:50
Sensasia on the Palm do a fab pre-natal massage - would highly recommend it! ! Yes, yes, yes to that! I had one as a gift from my best friend and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Highly recommend it too :) Ooh we finally have a boy!!! Congrats AmyAus82
 
 

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY