BEST OFFER: Enjoy silky, smooth, and hair-free skin with 50% OFF on laser hair removal in Dubai, now available at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom's Centre
30 August 2021| Last updated on 20 September 2021
The offer will expire on September 30, 2021 so don't miss out!
If you are considering laser hair reduction in Dubai, now is the time!
Get rid of your unwanted hair by taking advantage of the amazing laser hair removal session offer from Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre.
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre offers 50% discount on laser hair removal for the following packages:
- 3 sessions of Laser Hair Removal for Underarms AED 275, instead of AED 550.
- 3 sessions for Full Bikini now AED 500, instead of AED 999
- 3 sessions of Laser Beard Shaping (including cheeks and neck) AED 300, instead of AED 599.
Laser hair removal in Dubai
Unwanted hair is a concern for many people. Many dermatologists in Dubai offer treatment for unwanted hair whereas one treatment option is laser hair reduction, which reduces the amount of unwanted hair.
A laser sends beams of light through the skin and as the heat from the laser light is absorbed by the colour of the hair, it destroys the hair follicle and makes it difficult for that hair to grow. Since hair grows in cycles, repeated treatments are necessary to destroy all hair follicles.
Unlike waxing or shaving, the goal of laser hair removal isn’t just to temporarily get rid of the hair. It’s to stop the growth of hair once and for all by destroying the pigmented cells in the hair follicles that produce it in the first place.
Laser hair reduction can be used on most parts of the body, including:
- Bikini area
- Back and Chest
- Neck and Shoulders
- Arms and Legs
How many sessions should I get?
The amount of hair removed during each treatment varies. Areas that have thicker hair such as the armpit and bikini areas may require fewer treatments than those who have thinner hair.
The back and chin are areas that have thicker skin, thus several treatments are necessary to reduce the amount of hair. Laser hair removal treatment can be repeated every four to eight weeks.
After each treatment, you might expect a 10 % to 25% decrease in hair growth. With repeated treatments, it is possible to destroy about 80% of the hairs. Growth of the hair will be lighter and finer.
What should I do after treatment?
For laser treatment to be effective, you should:
- Apply sunscreen daily before going outdoors, using sunscreen that offers UVA/UVB protection and SPF 50 or higher.
- Not get a tan
- Stop removing unwanted hair by waxing or threading.
Be sure to follow all instructions as it will help to deliver the best possible results and prevent possible side effects. If a dermatologist suspects that side effects may occur because a patient failed to follow pre-treatment instructions, treatment may be delayed.
Are there any side effects for laser hair removal?
Under a Dubai dermatologist's care, the risk of side effects from laser hair removal is minimal.
Everyone has some swelling and redness on the treated skin. This is a normal reaction that goes away in one to two days.
The laser also may permanently lighten or darken a tattoo, remove freckles, or lighten a mole that is present on the skin in the treated area.
Benefits of laser hair removal
Benefits of choosing laser hair removal include:
- Permanent hair removal
- Reduces ingrowing hair
- Without shaving/waxing rash
- It is effective on all parts of the body
Laser hair removal has become popular because of its speed and efficacy. Although, some of the efficacy is dependent upon the skill and experience of the laser operator, and the choice and availability of different laser technologies used for the procedure.
With laser hair removal at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre Dubai, you can enjoy silky, smooth, and hair-free skin.
You might also be interested in...
- Laser Hair Removal For Ingrown Hairs: Does It Work?
- Hair Fillers in Dubai for Strong, Healthy, and Improved Hair
- Best Cellulite Treatment in Dubai: Get Rid of Cellulite with BTL Emtone®
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- Under Eye Filler Treatment in Dubai For Tackling Tired Wrinkled Eyes
- Botox for Excessive Sweating in Dubai: Say Goodbye to Sweaty Underarms