Save big on skin boosters, cellulite reduction, HydraFacials, Profhilo, Oxygen Facials, and much, much more!
4 April 2021| Last updated on 6 April 2021
Take advantage of these special beauty promotions for April!
Whether you are looking to get rid of skin imperfections, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, or if you want to restore your skin to its youthful glow, don't miss these special April offers!
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Center is celebrating the spirit of Ramadan 2021 by offering great discounts on the following beauty services.
Treat yourself and get your skin seriously pampered with their highly qualified and experienced team of specialists!
Open pores treatment by Microneedling pen (5 sessions) - AED 2,000
Microneedling pen treatments are an effective and safe method for the reduction of enlarged pores.
The micro-injuries to the skin caused by microneedling trigger the skin’s own wound healing response. As a result, the production and distribution of new collagen plumps up and tightens the appearance of the enlarged pores, effectively making them smaller.
Skin Booster - AED 1,100
Skin Boosters are micro-injections of dermal fillers in the skin. Unlike traditional dermal fillers, they are not injected beneath the skin to volumize or shape the face. Instead, they are very fine dermal fillers that are injected into the skin to hydrate and improve skin quality. They're typically done for the face, neck, hands.
Benefits of the Skin Booster treatment include:
- Boosting skin hydration
- Improving skin quality (texture, tone)
- Lessening the appearance of acne scarring
- Reducing fine lines
- Improving imperfections of the skin
Those who take skin boosters will notice a more dewy and firmer appearance to the skin, and more of a ‘glow’ as a result. The skin booster treatment works exceptionally well at enhancing the results of other treatments.
Cellulite Reduction (6 sessions of BTL Emtone) - AED 2,800
The BTL Emtone treats all five causes of cellulite.
BTL Emtone is the first and only device in Dubai that simultaneously delivers both thermal and mechanical energy to eliminate all main causes of cellulite and loose skin effectively and non-invasively.
Clinical studies demonstrate that Emtone gives:
- 59% higher increase in collagen
- 64% higher increase in elastin
- 44% higher increase in thickness of dermis
HydraFacial with FREE lip or eye perk treatment
HydraFacial's unique process helps improve the appearance of several skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness, texture, and pore congestion. Suitable for all skin types, this rejuvenating treatment is gentle, non-invasive, and effective immediately.
Only during April month you can get an additional bonus with Hydrafacial - free Lips or Eyes Perk Treatment, which is done right after the facial and includes kit for home use as well.
- Brightens, tones and firms the outer eye
- Improves skin hydration
- Gently removes surface layer dead skin cells
- Lightly plumps lips
- Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
- Hydrates lips
Hyaluronic Acid, Profhilo + Oxygen Facial (2 sessions each) - AED 2,800
Profhilo is an injectable skin remodeling treatment containing one of the highest concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid on the market. Profhilo is used to treat skin laxity and improve skin quality.
- Lifting & firming
- Boosting collagen and elastin production
- Improving skin quality.
Common indications include:
- The face
- Inner arms.
The Oxygen Facial is a multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of hydradermabrasion, oxy jet, and a special delivery of antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides.
Rejuve Therapy with Peel - AED 550
Rejuve RF (Radio Frequency) treats problem areas by tightening and firming loose, wrinkled or sagging skin on the face.
For more effective results, Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre offers the Rejuve Therapy in combination with Mild Chemical peel which gives skin lifting and toning.
There is no pain, no surgery, and no downtime.
1 session of Hydrafacial + 1 sessions Gold Stamp - AED 1,500
Gold Stamp is a microneedling medical facial device with gold-plated needles that painlessly delivers a personalised blend of ingredients deep into the skin.
A solution with ingredients tailored specifically to your skin needs will be made with a unique blend of vitamins, nutrients, micro quantities of botulinum toxin, fluids such as hyaluronic acid, serums such as growth factors or pigment reducers, among others.
It's used for:
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Reducing superficial scarring
- Reducing enlarged pores
- Improving skin texture and tone
When combined with HydraFacial, the personalised treatment gives fantastic 2-in-1 results.
You might also be interested in...
- Hyperpigmentation in Dubai: How to Treat It With Amelan Peel
- Dry Winter Skin: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Tips to Prevent It
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial
- Best Cellulite Treatment in Dubai: Get Rid of Cellulite with BTL Emtone®
- HydraFacial in Dubai: Are You Ready to Glow?
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Rosacea in Dubai: How to Identify and Treat It According to Experts