We break down what to expect from enzyme therapy facials in Dubai, with experts at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre
20 April 2021| Last updated on 9 May 2021
Here’s the lowdown on Enzyme skin treatments in Dubai.
It’s always a good idea to educate yourself about any treatment you are considering, learn about how it works, benefits, costs and other important information.
At Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre, you can experience the powerful effects of Enzyme Therapy, which works to revise the skin to function like young healthy skin would.
What is Enzyme Therapy?
Enzyme treatment is the world's most powerful and effective method of dissolving dead cell material from skin tissue so far. The process detoxifies the skin from all impurities and tightens it for a firmer, younger and more radiant look.
This procedure is performed on the face, neck, décolleté, hands, and gives long-lasting results.
How does Enzyme Therapy work?
It works on the facial muscles, blood vessels and the lymphatic system.
Enzyme treatment stimulates the facial muscles, allowing them to become stronger. It also acts on the blood vessels, causing them to dilate; this allows a greater supply of oxygen-rich blood to nourish the skin. Special formulated enzymes target the lymph nodes to encourage a drainage effect.
Benefits of Enzyme Therapy in Dubai
Enzyme therapy has a multitude of benefits in treating almost every type of skin condition including: acne, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, sagging skin, pigmentation, inflammation and more.
It doesn’t work on the surface of the skin to treat these symptoms. It works at a much deeper cellular level to treat the skin from inside.
General benefits of Enzyme Treatment include:
- Detoxifying the skin from all impurities by flushing out toxins to clean the cells, that gives the skin a natural glow.
- Light exfoliation removes dead and dull skin cells and reduces the appearance of acne scars, pores and rough skin.
- Stimulating natural collagen and elastin production and stimulates facial muscles to instantly tighten sagging and tired skin.
- Increasing cell activity which helps to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and inflammation, making the complexion smoother and more even
How long does the procedure take?
Enzyme Therapy takes about one hour.
It starts with skin preparation and a mild peel. After peeling, the enzyme mask is applied and left on the skin for 45 minutes. Over time, the mask will become very hard.
After taking off the mask, there will be visible blood veins under the skin; this is called the "plasmatic effect". After the procedure, capillaries open up as they pump more blood, oxygen, and nutrients into the skin, carrying away toxins.
Who can take Enzyme Therapy in Dubai?
For problematic skin conditions, such as acne, fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, sagging skin, pigmentation, and inflammation, Enzyme therapy would usually include 3-6 sessions, scheduled 7 to 10 days apart.
For anti-aging effects and skin maintenance, the therapy might be done once in a month.
The biggest advantages of this treatment is that there is zero downtime. After your treatment is complete, you’ll be free to return to your regular daily activities with a natural, glowing complexion.
The Enzyme Therapy procedure is suitable for all skin types and genders above 18 years old.
You might also be interested in...
- Best Cellulite Treatment in Dubai: Get Rid of Cellulite with BTL Emtone®
- HydraFacial in Dubai: Are You Ready to Glow?
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Hyperpigmentation in Dubai: How to Treat It With Amelan Peel
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- Rosacea in Dubai: How to Identify and Treat It According to Experts
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial