My husband is moving to Oman later this year & we will join him next year. For the last few years he has been in Abu Dhabi with us remaining in the UK (due to his job, contract, unable to get school places at right time etc!) I know the British school Muscat has a long wait list but we will be applying for Sep 2015 so will hopefully be ok & we do intend to visit schools in the early autumn. I wondered if any one could give me a view on the ABA school as well? I will have 1 child going into 6th form & the other Y10 ( starting GCSE's or equivalent). 6th former is likely to be taking 2 sciences & prob maths at A' level so need to be sure teaching is good (although teaching applies for both!). Also wondered if anyone knows if Latin GCSE tuition is a possibility at all as I see already it's not offered as an option in schools & child in Y10 wants to continue with it. Any views on suitable schools will be appreciated so we can make a decision - the last resort is UK boarding school which both children are saying at the moment they would prefer but as parents we'd prefer them to be with us if we can!