We've compiled a handy guide of solutions that will address all your complexion problems and concerns
9 March 2021| Last updated on 18 May 2021
The skin is the part of our body that we see the most, but many of us have problems with it...
How it looks or feels, how it changes over the years, or how we should take care of it.
According to an InStyle study questioning over 1,800 racially diverse women, from age 18 to 74, 76 per cent of women answered: “If my skin looks good, I feel good”.
Most women agree that uneven skin tone, dark circles under the eyes, and eyebags are pervasive problems. 59 percent of respondents add that cellulite is one of their main problems when it comes to their skin, but even more people want to get rid of dryness (77 per cent).
Let's check what your skin concerns are and which solutions are available for you in Dubai.
1. "I want a full face lifting"
As we get older, we tend to lose facial fat, collagen, and elastin.
Tissues gradually droop and our muscles atrophy, and as a result, we get saggy cheeks and chins, stubborn pockets of fat in the wrong areas and the slow slide of tissue down the neck.
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre offers solutions for full face lifting:
2. "I want to improve my lines and wrinkles"
Lines and wrinkles on our faces show our character and personality as they express feelings and emotions, such as through laughter lines, wrinkles around our eyes, and lines on our forehead. But, unfortunately, they can also show our age, which for some women may not be something they want.
Lines and wrinkles can be smooth out by:
3. "I want fresher eyes"
They say that eyes are windows to the soul, and perhaps that is why our whole eye area is such an important part of our face.
Nowadays it is much more important, as half of the face is covered by a mask and the eyes are what draws people's attention first. Common problems include folds under the eyes, dark circle, puffy eyes, sagging eyelids, “crow's feet”
To improve the appearance of the eyelids, consider:
- Carbon Laser
- BTL Exilis
4. "I want general complexion rejuvenation"
You can have smooth, younger, beautiful natural skin once again!
Typical skin conditions include dull color, acne scarring, pigmentation, discolouration, dark patches, uneven tone and texture, rosacea, and enlarged pores.
The condition of our skin is affected by so many different factors, such as hormones, stress, and diet. Skincare specialists from Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre can help you achieve visible results in complexion improvement, through a range of tried-and-loved procedures and treatments:
5. "I want a perfect body shape without cellulite"
Smooth thighs, perfect waistlines, tight skin, body without stubborn fat are goals, but very often difficult to achieve even through hard exercising and diet.
At Dr. Kamil Al Rustom, their Body Shaping department is equipped with the latest options and certified specialists:
- Coolsculpting (Fat Freezing and Reduction)
- BTL Exilis (Skin Tightening and Fat Reduction)
- BTL Emtone (Cellulite reduction)
However, only professionals can choose which procedure or treatment would be suitable for you as it depends on your skin condition, age, medical history and lifestyle. Very often for successful and long lasting results, a specialist would apply a combination of procedures.
Dermatologists, Cosmetologists, and Laser specialists from Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre will advise you on which treatment will be suitable for your needs and body type.
You might also be interested in...
- Hyperpigmentation in Dubai: How to Treat It With Amelan Peel
- Dry Winter Skin: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Tips to Prevent It
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial
- Best Cellulite Treatment in Dubai: Get Rid of Cellulite with BTL Emtone®
- HydraFacial in Dubai: Are You Ready to Glow?
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Rosacea in Dubai: How to Identify and Treat It According to Experts