25 August 2013| Last updated on 6 July 2015
Etisalat can provide a range of services for both home and personal use.
For home usage it will depend on who already provides in your area or building (either Du or Etisalat).
Here are summaries of each service Etisalat can provide for you:
- eLife – Combines Internet, Landline Phone and Internet there are various sizes of packages available. Find out more.
- Postpaid Landline Service – This is just a basic landline service. Find out more.
- Mobile – Prepaid (Pay as you go) This is very popular in Dubai as there is no contract, is flexible and you do get some good deals for recharging your account. It’s easy to set up and you can use all the apps that all iPhone, BlackBerry and Anroid phones have to offer. Find out more.
- Mobile – Postpaid (Billed for usage) As with many countries here you can design your own package to suit your needs. Find out more.
- Internet Services – Various speeds and packages available for your internet use at home. Find out more.
- Paying Bills – You can register to pay all of your Etisalat Bills or recharge your prepaid mobile online, through the following link. Find out more.